Prologue

I met my hero when he saved me from a villain. I was ecstatic to meet him and had so many questions. So ecstatic that I grabbed onto his pants as he was flying off! He didn't have much time and this might be my only chance. I used that chance to ask him "Can I be a hero.....without a quirk?"

My idol, the 1 person I thought I could count on, my hero told me "No..I'm sorry but it's impossible to be a hero without a quirk... it's good to dream....however you need to think realistically, kid." I was heartbroken. I finally understood what people say about not meeting your heroes, because they aren't the people you expect them to be.

Then he left me stranded on a rooftop with my own thoughts, my own destructive thoughts. Just standing there thinking he's right. Thinking and believing that there was no way I could do what I've only dreamed of. Kaachan was right.... My teacher was right! My classmates were right! EVERYONE WAS RIGHT! I couldn't do anything without  a stupid power... Tears run down my face thinking I truly powerless.

I started to walk home with tears and a shattered heart when I hear commotion. I turn around the corner to see a big crown and.... explosions?! There's only 1 person I know that has a quirk like that. I pushed myself through the crowd to see the one and only, my bully, my old childhood friend, Bakugo Katsuki being suffocated by the same villain that tried to take my life hours before.

I look around in a panic to see if there any heroes around that can help him and see multiple heroes just standing on the side lines waiting for Purim. I look back at Kaachan and see the fear in his eyes.  My brain scatters for a solution and before I could even find one I feel the wind on my face. Apparently my body has it's own brain because I was rushing forward trying to save him.

Then I remember that this villains only advantage was his eyes, so I flung my book bag into his eyes to create an opening for me to try to dig out Kaachan. "WHAT THE?! WHY?" "I DON'T KNOW WHY!! MY BODY MOVED ON ITS OWN!!" I yelled back in fear, tears blinding my vision. The distraction only lasted a second because the villain gained back his sense and tried to suck me in. I pull away and look around the area for something, anything that could help me. Then I see a stick on fire and come up with a plan.

I rush over to the stick and grab it, making sure my hands were safe, and I run over to a turned truck and climb on top of it. Kaachan is still struggling trying not to be swallowed whole by this sludge. I swallow the lump in my throat and run, jumping off the truck with a battle cry stabbing the fire stick into the villains eyes. It screams trying to lessen the pain.

As he's distracted I step back and rush to Kaachan and dig him out of the sludge. And while I was doing that I feel a hand on the collar of my shirt pulling me back. Then a rush of wind hits and the sludge disperses and gets trapped in a plastic soda bottle. I turn and look back to see the man that shattered my dreams. All might. Where has he been all this time? Why is he just now getting here? It's been at least 20 minutes that's enough time for things to get really bad!

He sets me and Kaachan down and starts talking about how I inspire him to be a hero or whatever. But I couldn't focus I was just thinking about what just happened. The adrenaline, the action, the violence! I didn't think being a hero could be this fun! Soon all the other useless heroes come around and starts praising Kaachan about how brave he was and what not. But I was being scolded for doing there job with no casualties.

Then all of a sudden I hear a voice shout my name from the crowd. I look over to see " MOM?!!" She runs over and checks me to see if I had any injuries unlike these heroes. She starts to ask me all these questions if I was hurt and not to do that again. Y'know the whole mom spiel. "OMG Izuku you were so brave! I can't believe my baby just saved someone! But DON'T do that again I had a heart attack back home!" She said with a river flowing down her cheeks. "I'm fine mom no injures or casualties just trauma!" I said to calm her down but that just made her cry harder and pull me into her chest rocking back and forth.

"Ma'am is this your son?" one of the heroes asked. My mom pulled me out of her chest to turn to the hero. "Yes is there a problem?" "Well no.. but we'll have to take him in for questioning." "Hm? Oh no your not taking my baby!" She said shoving me back into her chest. She had a real nasty glare on her face towards all the heroes surrounding us. "And don't think I didn't hear the way you were talking to my baby. Yelling at him for helping that poor boy when you were just standing there waiting for Purim!!

Now give me the number to the hero society thing so I can make a call and don't forget to write down each and everyone of your names including your government!!!" She said while helping me up from of of the ground. "Ma'am please try to understa-" " No you understand. Y'all not 'bout to be yelling at a child for doing your job! Look I'm trying to remain calm but y'all really about to piss me the fuck off." She said getting in his face.

"Listen I don't know you nor the reason why you decided to be a hero but what you showed me today told me that you don't actually care about that lil boy over there or my son! Now the only question my son will be answering is what he wants for dinner! C'mon Izuku were going home!" She said pulling me away from the crowd and the cameras, but not before grabbing the number of the hero society.

"You too Katsuki! Don't just stand there lookin' stupid." My mom called over her shoulder. Kaachan scrambled off the ground fast walking over to where we were to not anger my mom anymore than she already was. As we started walking away from the awestruck heroes and crowd I turned to my mom smiling. "Wow mom that was totally badass!" I said practically bouncing on the balls of my feet. She turned to me chuckling slightly "Pfft- Izuku, love, I could've gotten way more badass if I wanted too. I was really trying not to go off on them." We shared a laugh while walking the car Kaachan still in silence.

Like the description says I wrote this for school and this is what I got. I would say let me know if you want me to finish this but I'm gonna finish it anyway so..

𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓭_𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓴🥛