1.2

ꨄ︎

Tom wanted to bring his grandfather back to life and kill him again, he could feel the wrath of the gods getting back at him for everything he had ever done. Only he thought that this punishment exceeded absolutely everything, and knowing that he was in love with the girl whose death his ancestor was responsible for was too much to believe.

He was convinced that his grandfather was put in Azkaban for torturing and killing Muggles and Mudbloods.

He could feel the nausea rising in his throat but he did nothing about it, he just stared blankly at the white wall in front of the bed he would be sharing with the black haired girl.

"Tom." Her voice echoed through the halls of the Manor, making his blood freeze in his veins - she shouldn't have seen him this weak, again. "Tom, are you okay?" Her glowing form appeared before him. Just looking into her eyes was enough to make him fall to his knees again.

He looked at her, not having the ability to answer as all the words lingered in his throat and mind. She looked as beautiful as every time he saw her. Over time, the aura around her became darker but more noticeable, he realized that he had tarnished her soul. They said the eyes are the mirror of the soul but the whole soul stood before him, her aura dark and her presence cold but somehow still managed to melt the ice around his heart. Yet her eyes remained the same as they had been all those years ago - Tom couldn't believe it had been 15 years since she'd first burst into his dorm.

Now Tom Riddle, or as he is currently better known, Lord Voldemort is 33 years old, still in love with the lost soul, waiting and dreading the day when she will have to leave, move on to another life.

Everything seemed too much for him, everything was happening too fast - he reached a high position in the Ministry of Magic and was secretly a blood supremacist known, adored and feared Voldemort, and at home there was only Tom. Leading a triple life was difficult, but he was prepared, he liked it.

The only thing he doesn't like about all this is the fact that he can't bring her back to life no matter how much he tries to invent spells and potions, they all fail but he still hasn't given up. You could say he went insane.

"You're going to leave me." His voice, barely above a whisper, shook, forcing a sob back down his throat.

She smiled softly, "I will never leave you."

"Yes, you will." His voice was harsher now, "Once all fear is gone, you will be born again who knows where and who knows as who, I won't know if you are okay and if you are safe, who your parents are." He stood up, walking past her (though he could have passed through her). He didn't know why his feet had brought him into the living room, but once he turned, she was there to meet him.

"Tom." Her voice low but still echoed through every hallway and room, "Why don't you destroy your Horcruxes and then we can be born again." She assured.

"Then I won't remember you and I won't be able to look for you in another life." He said without hesitation as if it was a normal thing to ask him to commit suicide.

"Then our souls will wander until they meet each other again."

ఌ︎