Trailer

Okay guys, I'm simply gonna start with the trailer of the fanfic for a better understanding of what to expect. This is my first time so don't judge. So please kindly leave a like and a positive review cos I appreciate it a lot.

Anyways, Let's begin.

Scene opens to view the logos on the Chinese miracle box.

Nooroo: *Narrating* Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing powers were created. These were... the Miraculous.

Scene fades to black then changes to view a dark lair and standing in the center is is a butterfly miraculous holder already transformed.

Hawk Moth: From this day on, I shall be known as... Hawk Moth!

Scene changes to view a massage shop.

Wang Fu: I can no longer do it alone. We'll need some help. *opens the gramophone revealing the miraculous chest box and his gaze shifts to two extra boxes next to it* or perhaps a team. * turns his attention to a turtle themed kwami*

Scene fades to black then changes to view a pair of brown skinned twins of the same height, a boy and a girl in a room.

Girl: Um TJ, *catches his attention* You might wanna take a look at this.

They both move forward to open the two boxes at the same time a bluenette and a blonde boy open their respective boxes.

Scene changes to view a ladybug themed kwami, then changes to view a black cat themed kwami, then finally changes to view a peregrine falcon themed kwami and a silver wolf themed kwami.

TJ: Who are you guys?

Falcon kwami: I'm Breeze!

Wolf kwami: The name's Luupa. *to the girl* And you are?

Girl: I'm Camilla.

Scene fades to black and then changes to view the news on TV.

Nadja: So thanks to this amateur footage, the Parisians now know the identities of their heroes: Ladybug (Scene changes to view a red spotted heroine spinning her yo yo in a defensive stance), Cat Noir (Scene changes to view a cat themed hero extending his baton into a staff), Sky Falcon (Scene changes to view a hooded hero running and jumping off a roof only to take off into the sky with the aid of metallic wings from his backpack) and Gray Wolf (Scene changes to view a hooded heroine landing gracefully on one knee while drawing an arrow prepared to shoot).

Scene fades to black.

Nooroo:*narrating* And like others that can grant Peregrination...

Scene changes to view Sky Falcon hovering in the air.

Sky Falcon: Sky Dive! *dashes in a high burst of speed shredding through a large robot*

Nooroo: ...And Domination...

Scene changes to view Gray Wolf running forward.

Gray Wolf: Alpha's Howl! *emits a loud sonic wave that disorients an animal stampede*

Scene fades to black.

Nooroo:*narrating* ...There are two of these Miraculous more powerful than the others which can grant the power of Creation...

Scene changes to view Ladybug.

Ladybug: Lucky Charm! *summons a large laser rifle*

Nooroo: ...and Destruction.

Scene changes to view Cat Noir fighting akumatized villains.

Cat Noir: Cataclysm! *destroys the ground beneath him creating a dust cloud and escaping into the sewers*

Nooroo:*narrating* According to Legend, Whoever controls both these jewels at the same time will achieve absolute power.

Scene changes to view Hawk Moth holding both Ladybug and Cat Miraculous

Master Fu: That's why Ladybug and Cat Noir must never lose their magic jewels.

Scene changes to view earth getting destroyed by a white energy that splits the moon in half.

Master Fu:*offscreen* The universe's balance is at stake.

Scene changes to view the twins in the locker room.

TJ: Okay let's do this the old fashioned way, *thrusts his elbow down clenching his fist* cue the music.

Scene changes to view the overhead view of Paris and then changes to view the four heroes landing in front of the Eiffel tower.

Ladybug: Let me make this promise to you, (Scene changes to view Hawk Moth with the light mask, Scene then changes to view Mayura with the war fan over her face) *off screen* No matter who wants to harm you,(Scene changes to view a pale skinned villainess bathed in moonlight staring at the screen with blood red eyes and a fanged grin) Ladybug, Cat Noir, Sky Falcon and Gray Wolf will do everything in our power to keep you safe.

Scene changes to view the team along with five more heroes get into various fighting stances with their respective weapons ready against the scarlet army.

Sky Falcon:*off screen* Cos we're a team of actual good guys.

Scene changes to view Sky Falcon slamming his wings together behind him vertically while crouching and slicing in half a bus that was sailing over the team.

Gray Wolf:*off screen* We take names (Scene changes view Gray Wolf flipping into the air and landing on her feet before catching a rescued civilian in her arms) and kick akumas.

Scene changes to view the four of them standing side-by-side facing an image of Hawk Moth in a distance

Cat Noir:*off screen* And it's four of us against the world.

Scene changes to view the team engaging the gang of secrets in combat and it also changes to view Ladybug catching the akuma.

Ladybug: Time to deivilize!

Scene changes to view the team sharing a fist bump then changes back to the previous scene.

Ladybug: Miraculous Ladybug! *tosses the lucky charm object which turn into tiny ladybugs that change the scene to view in a black background ...

MIRACULOUS

Below the words, black energy carves out a section to form...

TALES OF THE M-TEAM

Behind the words, a streak of blue flame goes in a,circle illuminating the team's logo

Then scene changes to view a dark open doorway when suddenly, a pair of metallic clawed gauntlets grip the parallel doorframes while golden cat eyes stare at the screen through the darkness with a feral growl. Then scene finally changes to...

COMING SOON...

Turns out the entire trailer video was viewed in a laptop showed by Nino.

Nino: So what do you think, off the hook right?

Scene changes to view the houseboat where Camilla was sitting on a chair eating a bowl of chips next to Luka playing a guitar as they watch a scene unfold in front of them.

Camilla: Well you can say that.

Okay now I'm done for now. so let me know what you think so I can improve my writing or the story so see you next time.

PEACE!