Stoneheart (Origins Part 2)

Scene: TVi studio.

Nadja Chamack updates Paris on the mysterious stone creatures that are dispersed around the city.

Nadja was currently standing behind a picture standing to the side of a picture of one of Stoneheart's minions, tablet in hand. "The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement. Police have cordoned off the area."

Mayor Bourgeois was standing outside of City Hall with officer Roger by his side. "We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway."

The camera then flipped back to Nadja, who was now standing next to a photo of the four heroes. "Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Ladybug, Cat Noir, Sky Falcon and Gray Wolf to save us all. Our lives depend on them."

Scene: Marinette's home.

Marinette was watching the TV standing next to her father while he washes dishes.

Tom smiled and placed a hand on Marinette's shoulder. "Listen, I know how upsetting and scary this is, but don't worry, sweetie; we've got two superheroes looking out for Paris, and the best way of helping them is to show them that we're not scared because we trust them."

"But what if Ladybug fails?" Marinette asked, looking down in shame.

"Then I'd come and save you," said Tom, holding a piece of bread as if it was a sword. "Super Baker to the rescue!"

Marinette giggled and then reached up to give her father a peck on the cheek. "Thanks, Super Dad!"

She ran up to her room, grabbing her purse, but she paused for a moment as she looked at her vanity drawer where she keeps her Miraculous. She still didn't have the confidence to use it, but the world needed a Ladybug, so she removed the Miraculous from the drawer and placed it inside her purse.

Scene: Outside school, an hour earlier.

Both twins sat at the stairs of the front entrance of the school with their respective kwamis flying about close. Both of them having arrived a bit too early because their mom had to leave very early for work which had been very busy since yesterday and dropped them off saying "Be careful and please be safe."

While waiting, Camilla was wearing headphones playing music to pass the time with Luupa on her shoulder.

Breeze was flying in circles, a bit bored. He turned to his holder

"So, we're just waiting?"

"Yeah, although I admit it is boring."

Toby then brought out a small notebook and a pen and was writing down some things.

30 Minutes later, both kwamis hid in the twins' bags which caught their attention, then they turned towards a familiar DJ approaching them.

"Hey dudes, what's up?" he greeted.

"Doing good, Nino." Toby said and they both high fived.

Nino then sat next to them as he noticed what his friend was writing.

"So what are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing much, I've been trying to figure out what the name of the team is ever since they showed up."

In truth, He was trying to come up with a team name they would be known as instead of being addressed as Ladybug, Cat Noir, Sky Falcon and Gray Wolf. That already is a mouth full as it is. So he wrote some name ideas and was currently brainstorming on more.