Blackening

Taking your first step in the world, you start becoming aware of several things. Before starting, please think yourself as a plant of your choice, preferably a plant that grows a flower.

The reason as to why, I'm asking you to do such a thing, is that because I think it's easier for me to explain what I want; and honestly, it would very unsettling for you and me if I try to explain according to the human's body, because it would be strange.

So first, please imagine yourself as a bud that just came out of earth. As soon as you came out, you are showered by older flowers, that you can identify as your parents if you want.

The Sun, equal all the love they gave you.

The water, is what they provide you, before you become independent of them. Meaning, you can take care of yourself without their helps.

And, finally, the soil is the environment in which you grew up. As you are all aware, and sorry for my honesty, but only fools would not be aware, that nothing in this world is fair and nobody is born, equal to one another. So, the soil you grew in, can be either very fertile or either poor in nutriments.

Taking all this, in account, I can probably say that the plant grew up in a soil, that is fertile enough for it, to be healthy enough. Though, it doesn't remember well what it what given the year it was born, it knew that given love.

Another year passed, another bud sprouted next to the first bud, and it was given what it needed. Sun, water and the nutriments in the soil.

The two buds lived peacefully with each other. Was it, because it just sprouted? The flowers haven't expected things from, the still young buds, yet, that's it. At this point, you would want to ask why, I insisted on the word 'yet', Am I right?

Well, I think you don't need me to state the fact, that as you grow up, your parents expect more and more things from. All things you can think of, for example, 'Study! And stop playing games/reading all these trashes, it will bring nowhere!'. One thing among all, as you can see.

Some, would want to argue with me, and would want to say that their parents doesn't expect anything from them, at least not these things. But, let me ask you- It is because they no longer anything from you, or simply because, your parents want to give you a lot of liberty?

I'm sorry, if you think I'm only assuming things, it's just that I don't know others' circumstances, so please, if you think I'm insulting or vexing you, then I apologize for that.

Coming back to what I was saying, as the buds grew up, a third bud came along, and the flowers started to demand things. I do not know if you are the eldest, the middle child or the youngest child; but in my case, I'm the eldest, having a gap of four years from the youngest of my family, and I have a gap of eleven months with the second one.

For privacy reasons, I will only reveal that I have two siblings, but not their names or any other information on them. Please be careful, with what you decide to reveal, because it can be quickly used against you!

As the first bud, was the first to sprout, the flowers' first expectation they pushed onto the first bud, was for it, to take care of the two other buds, regardless of what the first one wanted. Was the first bud stupid, to accept it without any question? Can you tell me?

It accepted it easily, and thought that it 'had' to do as told, and never thought, that it had the right to refuse, why? Because, it thought that it was normal. As simple as that.