Prologue

Assalamualaikum guyssss😻😻😻😻

If you're reading this, then it means you must have read or you're currently reading "Our Marriage or My Fame" and if you haven't
Please go back and add " Our Marriage or My Fame" to your reading list.

Amna's Wrath is a book that speaks solely on revenge in a woman eyes, a woman whose life was turned upside down by a little mistake. A mistake that changed her life forever

Now she's back and she's back with revenge.

This would be a short but very interesting book

I keep saying this ,my books aren't your typical books!!!!

💕💕💕
Amna had a perfect life, a fulfilled life with friends and a lovely family. What happens when her mom dies as a result of cardiac arrest from finding out that her husband had another wife outside their marriage with a daughter.

Amna was her father's eyes, he loved her so much and would do anything to please her. She was his princess, Amna was his hope in life

But What happens when Amna makes a gravely mistake, a mistake that made her father despises her, especially with her mother death and a new step mom with her Daughter :Fadila.

Amnas beautiful world crumbled before her eyes.

That happy, jovial girl was gone forever.

After so many accusations and hatred, she left!

But now she's back with her wrath!

Who is this new Amna??

Oya, tell me what are your thoughts on this book so far, I would try and update both books (Amna's Wrath, Our Marriage or My Fame)

This is a short story and I hope y'all enjoy it.

Please and please I want to see y'all votes and comments that's literally my only motivation. Don't be a ghost reader feel free to criticize I am more than opened for criticism!