chapter 1

'homo' – thoughts

"sexual"- talking

[beep]- notes

Warning: self-harm / suicide /

[just so you guys know Baji isn't dead but he was still stabbed, nor did Tora stay in jail for 10 years ill just make it 2 years, Baji also doesn't hate the poor boy, oh and btw Toman hates both Sanzu and Tora cause like why not (but not the 5th division and also none of the captains nor vice captains plus Draken) and none expect only 5th division knows how scary they can be and brutal as well, anyway enjoy and also AU everyone is now like friends or whatever no killing and Mikey dark impulse thing doesn't take over since everyone alive -expect mikey brother he dead, 6ft under, but all the gangs Toman and all that haven't been disabled, so Mikey is still Toman president and all that, OH BUT MUCHO OR WHATEVER HIS NAME ISNT IN TOMAN SO SANZU IS CAPTAIN ]

POV KAZUTORA

I walked out of my ceil once I had packed all my things into the bag, they had provided me with, and my clothes were now my old Valhalla jacket, paired with black pants, and white shirt, and my shoes.

I walked past the guard who usually was near my cell "I hope I don't see you here again, you are still young go live your life" I hear him say, he pats my back and I mumbled a goodbye, and walked pass to get out of this place, once I got out I felt the warm breeze and my now long hair moving with the breeze, I knew no one would come pick me up, snice I made sure no one knew my release date.

I walked pass a park and saw the person I really didn't want to see "Baji" I mumbled I quickly walked past them to prevent talking to him, he also seemed to be hanging out with his vice-captain.

POV: YOU

Baji noticed the male who walked pass him and his 'best friend' Chifuyu, had dropped something, Baji got up and picked it up "hey you, you dropped something" he shouted the male who was trying to run away stopped and turned around slowly, when he faced the two males, both Baji and Chifuyu freeze, "Tora" Baji whispered, he quickly ran to the older male and pulled him into a hug "you finally got out" then Baji pulled back. Kazutora just nods not looking into their eyes, Chifuyu was on defense just in case if Tora did something to his Baji again, Tora quickly grabbed the thing out of Baji hands "anyway I got to go, enjoy your date or whatever" he says while walking away from the blushing males.

He walked away holding in his tears to not cry in front of all the people that were near him, he continued to walk to get away from everyone, he finally got to a familiar street, he looked around and realized it was best friend's street so he quickly got something from the convenient shop that was open 24/7, he purchased the item and quickly ran to his best friends house, now feeling happy.

He got to the familiar house, and started banging on the door, which scared the poor male who was in the house and walked down to the door to start beating up the ass hole who interrupt his time, he walks to the door and opened it.

Kazutora who was on the other side of the door quickly hugged the other male "HARU" He yelled, Sanzu forgot all about the thing he was doing before and hugged Kazutora and stared getting teared up "TORAAAA" he said and stared shedding tears "aww you miss me?" Kazutora joked, while Sanzu just nods and gripping harder on Kazutora like he would disappear, after a few more minutes "lets go inside" Sanzu says while dragging Kazutora inside his house and shutting the door.

"Does Mikey know you are out?" the pink haired male asked, while the other just shakes his head "lets call him them" he says while he pulls out his phone and sits next to Kazutora "are you sure?" Kazutora asked "yes" Sanzu just says, they waited for a bit for mikey to pick up the dam phone.