Part 1(probably)

Another day at work, and you could wait. You had no problem with the customers or the job, it was your coworker, Ken Ryuguji. He was better known as "Draken" around the place. This immense hate for him didn't appear out of nowhere, no, you mostly hated him for stealing your work hours. Whenever, you tried to take a customer at fixing a bike, he would always walk up and say, "I can take this one." He always uses that same reply over and over. You knew how to fix this stuff but you're too "busy" with easy to no work.

However, today's the day.

     Today is the day where you are going to take whatever customer needs your help, regardless if Draken agrees or not.

     You walked in with the utmost confidence, ready to get your hands dirty. Luckily, Lady Luck was smiling on you. A customer walked in towards you, with a smile forming.

"Hello. How may I help you today?" You said with a grin.
"Yeah, I was wondering if you could check my bike. It has been making weird noises all week."
"Of course, you can just bring to the back and I'll check on it."
"Alright, thanks!" The customer left and you went over to the back until, as if from nowhere, you saw him. Ken Ryuguji.
     Without delay, you sped walk to the garage, until a hand was placed on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Ryuguji staring down with those stupid gray-blackish eyes.
"I can take this-" He started until you cut him off with a stern "no". You both stared at each other for a moment of silence, then you walked towards the garage to help your client.
     You didn't know if Draken was mad or not. But you didn't care about that, at the moment.
"Seems like the motor is a bit damaged. But it should be anything I can't fix." You told the customer. They sighed in relief.
"That's good. Thank you so much."
"Your welcome." You said with a smile.
"Oh, by the way, if you don't mind me asking, why don't you fix vehicles a lot. I've never seen you in the garage."
"Well you see," you started speaking as your were grabbing your tools to fix the motor, "My co-worker doesn't let me do this stuff. He usually says he can take care of it, which leaves me at the front desk answering phone calls and making appointments."
"That's terrible!" You nodded in response. "Have you talked to him about it?"
"Not really, I kind of just let it go ever since I worked here."
"How long have you worked here?"

"About 5 years almost." You replied.

"5 YEARS!"

     During your conversation, you were able to fix the customer's motor. "Annnd, done."
"Wow, that fast. Thank you so much once again."
"It's really no problem," you said this with pride in your own work, "Now just come on over to the front and we'll see how much it will cost."
"Oh, right!" You both walked out if the garage to the front door. Draken was nowhere to be seen, so you felt a little more confident. There is no way he was going to take over the "charging" part, right.
"All right, that will be about 3,500 yen."
"Wow! That's a steal! How come?"
"Let's just say, it's just merely helping out. There was no way I was going to charge you an abundance of yen. Plus, it's not like I installed a whole new motor."
"Makes sense." The customer said and handed you 4000 yen. "Please keep the change."
"Thank you so much and please stop by again." You yelled out as they were leaving.

After work
     On the drive home, you were so proud that you were able to help out everyone that came to the shop. Well, you were the only one working at that point. Nobody knew where Draken was but you didn't care. If his absence means you get to actually help people, then let it be. Suddenly, you received a phone call from an unknown number, which obviously you declined. Then, it called you again, you declined. Finally, after 4 more tries, you decided to answer. "Hello?"
"Hey, um, thanks for helping out the customer today." It was his voice, the voice you didn't exactly wanted to hear.
"Well, I was doing my job so..."
"Yeah, but-"
"If you have a problem about it then you can leave the shop," You felt that the statement needed to be said.
"I don't have a problem, it's just that-"
"How about we talk about this at a later date, please? I'm tried."

"Fine," He said in a harsh tone. You don't like people with attitude, nor Ken Ryuguji. The two put together and you have a big issue.
     Yet, you're also a person to not blow up easily, so you decided to wait til tomorrow to handle this. You lied down thinking about what you were going to do and slowly drifted off to sleep.

In the morning
     You woke up around 8:15 only because of a phone call from, you guessed it, Ryuguji. Nevertheless, you did know he was going to call, so you answered.
"What do you want?"
"Well, good morning, by the way."
"Yeah, sure, what do you want?"
"Just walk into the living room." "OH H*LL NAW!" You screamed in your mind. You hanged up and ran down stairs only to find Ryuguji sitting on your chair next to the window. "HOW TF DID YOU GET IN?"
"I kinda..." He looked away.

"Followed me home like a freaking creep." You placed your hand on your hip. "Get the f*ck out," and pointed to the door.
"Okay, but I still need to talk to you about something."
"Alright, what?
"No, you told me to leave so I'm going." You pushed him back down on your chair. He got up, you pushed him down. This went on for about a minute.

"No, you tell me, now that you have my attention." He was looking down for a long time, a little too long, you snapped your fingers to get his attention.

"Whatever, you're thinking, get it out of your head, Ryuguji."

     Your tone was very stern and serious and he instantly looked up. "Sorry" was the word his face was projecting, though it didn't answer the light pink shade on his cheeks. It kind of made you want to tease him a bit over it.
"What's that on your face?" You asked. He gave a dumbfounded look.
"What's on my face?" He the light pink turned into a darker color that spreaded from ear to ear.

"You know what I'm talking about."

     The moment was tense. Draken felt his throat becoming scratchy, his voice going quiet, and, of course, his pants tightening up. You on the other hand were looking him up and down, staring at the sight to behold. "You know, you got me thinking," you started, while also putting a hand on his, "It's usually that man that everyone looks to. The man usually makes more money than the woman. But, now I wonder just how good is the man in bed~." Your words oozed perfectly like syrup. Draken started to get up but you pushed him back down, except this time he didn't get back up. It was as if he also wanted to see how this would go. Your hand started to move up to his head, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. You leaned forward and whispered the words that rolled off your tongue, "Wanna test that theory out?~" Draken was still. Your hand moved down to his chest and started to go under his shirt.
     While your hand was going in circles, Draken positioned himself on the chair to wear he was lying straight, back against the cushion. You both looked at each other for a moment, until you leaned in. Within a blink of an eye, your lips met his. You started light and soon opened your mouth, in which he did the same. You pulled away and went back at it. Only this time you bit his bottom lip, allowing you to enter your tongue. Draken let out a soft moan as your tongue had its way in his mouth. You pulled away and he winced for your touch.

"Before you have your turn, I'm gonna have some fun with you first." You teased. Suddenly, your started to take off his shirt along with yours. You kissed him again before going down to his neck and, eventually, his chest. You kissed his chest and started to make your way to his nipple. Your tongue swirled around it while Draken was letting out small moans. Though that didn't seem to satisfy you, you wanted him to scream your name and be pleading by the end of all of this. You wanted to show who was in charge, at the shop and in bed.
     After giving attention to his chest, you can tell by the marks, you moved closer to his crotch. He groaned at your head being so close to his "situation". You started to undo his pants, "Men can be so submissive nowadays, don't you think?" He didn't respond. You stopped and then he looked at you.

"I asked you something."

Still no response. "Oh well, guess we could stop here." You replied and moved your hands away from him. His eyes glimmered at your actions, then he turned his head.

"Depends on who you're doing it with." He said softly.

     Without delay, you started to work at his pants again. This time you took them off and were faced with a noticeable bulge. You giggled, "Already this turned on? Over nothing?" His face was washed with the same shade of pink from a few minutes earlier. "Don't worry, I'll fix it." You placed your hand on his spot, which made him flinch a little. You tugged on his boxers a little bit before pulling them down. In that moment, Draken was a blushing mess and he so desperately wanted you to touch him. Not that you know this though.
     Finally, you placed your hand on his d* and began to stroke it lightly, with pre*me already on it. You heard quiet moans for him when you were doing this, which was going to be in your mind for the rest of the week.