CHEATER

TRIGGER WARNING!!!! MURDER AND SUICIDE! IF TRIGGERS YOU SKIP TO END AND FINNISH BOOK!

While at work, h/n's manager sat on his lap. "What do you need Micheal?" "I need you to meet me in my office for some 'quality time' with me." H/n was flustered, but agreed and went to his office.

When he got there, he was met with a kiss from his manager and instead of pushing away, he embraced it while moaning into the kiss not even thinking of y/n. "Good boy, h/n. I might even give you a raise." H/n wasn't thinking of a raise, but it was a nice perk of his manager's fine ass. "Mmmm I like the sound of that," H/n said. Micheal started rubbing H/n's clothed cock while they both were getting harder by the second. H/n started moaning and cressing micheals chest. Michael ripped off h/n's pants and boxers. H/n's pre cum was dripping as his 9 inch cock sprung loose. Micheal's 13 inch sprung loose. H/n started getting on his knees and sucking on the 13 inch in front of him. Micheal started moaning loudly and H/n started shushing him. Meanwhile, Y/n was on her way to H/n's work to drop off the lunch he forgot at home. When she got there, she went to greet Micheal and saw the two men going at it, getting the gluck gluck 3000. Y/n was pissed, and screamed "CHEATER" proceeded to dump the lunch on h/n's head. Y/n took out a pocket knife and chopped both of their dicks off and killed them right then and there. She stormed out of the office and headed home where she found her son in the living room having sex with a girl. Y/n went to her room and pulled out a handgun. Y/n waited for the right moment to shoot and found the moment. The girl was giving Kevin gluck gluck 3000. Y/n aimed for her head and shot her while also shooting Kevin's dick too. After that, y/n shot Kevin in the head too. When all was said and done, y/n proceeded to aim the gun at herself and pulled the trigger ending it all.    

Hope you liked it :)