Party

Age: 23, 24Requested: no

Age: 23, 24
Requested: no

—————

I was sat at home sitting on my couch in my apartment in my over sized T-shirt with my fluffy shorts and matching socks on just scrolling through my socials and snapping the hoes back, when my best friend Leilani called me, obviously I picked up.

"Hey girl, what's up?" I asked into the phone.

"Ok, so don't get mad at me, but Malakai just told me about a party, and if Malakai is going to be there you can bet Oakley will be-" she told me but I stopped her. (Malakai is her boyfriend, aka Oakley's best mate)

"Leilani, we broke up remember, he cheated so I broke it off, no strings attached, he obviously didn't love me like he said he did in the 4 years of dating." I told her as I fiddled with my fingers remembering me walking in of him and some chick fully going at it.

"Yes, I remember how heart broken you were, but it's been 6 months, you haven't left your apartment apart from work and walking the dogs, don't you think it's time you go out? And if I remember clearly he was the one begging for your forgiveness, I think we should go to this party, and make the fucker jealous, I'm gonna make you look so hot! Been there in 20!" She said before hanging up not giving me a chance to answer.

I sigh and chuck my phone down next to me as I give Nala belly scratches, I'm not sure where Ollie is. After what felt like forever I finally heard a knock on my door, I get up and see Leilani smiling from ear to ear. I roll my eyes at her and let her in.

"Ok, follow me, I'm gonna make you look so hot, he's not gonna be able to take his eyes off you." She says pulling me upstairs with her. She walked into my room and sat me down at my vanity.

***

After hours of bickering and trying to find the perfect outfit, I was ready, so was Leilani she just wore one of my many dresses.

The outfit:

 I did look amazing yes, but I didn't feel amazing, I felt so out of place

I did look amazing yes, but I didn't feel amazing, I felt so out of place. I haven't gone out for like 6 months, so this was a big change to what I would usually be seen in after Cench.