Chapter 2

Mike POV

I was peacefully dreaming until the sun woke me, stupid sun. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love warm wheater and the one and only sun, but I still had ten minutes to sleep before my Samsung phone wake me up. I can't belive my mom bought me this, but I really have to be careful 'cause if break it, I will be in deep trouble. Well this will be my first day in this new school, great. At least I know some students in this school since Trent told me about them. I got up from my bed, took my clothes and walked to my bathroom. I don't want to loose control again, every morning.

"Hey Vito, it's shower time, I just want you to know that you have to put on my shirt, okay?"

"Oh yeah, yeah, I'll put on your ugly shirt. You can trust me."

"You better not be lying again, today I'm starting school. I'm serious"I gasp and lost control of my body. I find myself in the...kitchen? Thanks Vito. I realise what must of happen.

"Sorry, I didn't want you guys to run around the house"It's almost every day that this happens. "I told him to put on a shirt after he was done and, well...he still doesn't listens to me"My parents said it was fine, I avoid eye contact with Mr.Smith. My mom made me breakfast and I enjoyed it. A heard a knock on the door.

"It must be Trent"I whisper to myself and it is indeed Trent.

"Hey, you ready?"He ask while we do our hand shake.

"Yeah, just kind of nervous"I take my backbag and my skateboard which was lying on the ground next to the front door.

"Don't worry Mike you'll be fine"I hear foot step behind me, turning around, my parents are right in front of me.

"Bye Mike, we'll see you later"My mom said.

"You'll be fine Mike, if you need anything you can call us"My dad followed.

"Um..bye mom and Mr.Smith..."Trent elbowed me. "I mean dad"Trent and I quickly left. While walking away, I ask,

"Soooo do you have the flower and chocolat you promised"Trent told me he was bringing a flower and chocolat.

"Yes I do sir, now when your going to ask her, you can not be nervous, you.got. to be brave. Oh and start calling your dad, dad. Well that sounded better in my head"

Zoey POV

I woke by the sound of my phone. I got up from my sweet, comfortable bed that I'm going to miss all day. Later on, I took my shower and got dress. Time to eat

breakfast...

"Good morning mom!"My mom made me breakfast, and it was really good as always. Leaving home, I walked to school a little bit nervous, okay a lot. The looks huge from the outside, it even has a skate park, soccer field and basket-ball fields. I got inside and let me tell you, it's really clean and huge.

Something from the coner of my eye got my attention, a young boy kneeling down in front of a girl, awww. I think it's cute. The saddest thing just happen in front of my eyes, the girl ran away. The boy got up, and I took a good look at him. He's kind of...cute, I mean no, he's just seems nice.

Mike POV

"You ready Mike"

"Yes Trent I am. Don't worry I got this"We walk towards the very pretty girl. Trent hide behind an empty locker. Okay, Trent is a weird guy, but he's my best friend. Trent bought a flower accessory to put on her hair and I hide it behind me and I hide the chocolat bar. I wanted to buy them, but my parents didn't want to leave the house since they wanted to spend time with me.

"Hey Sky"I flash a smile at her.

"Hey Mike"I can do this, right? I kneel in front of her and show her the gift Trent and I wanted to give her.