┊❛ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑉 ❜┊

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Y/n's pov

I was resting my head in my arms that was on land. I like to sleep under the sun sometimes. I always woke up in time before I dried to a crisp. I began waking up when I heard feet dip into the water beside me.

I opened my eyes, of corse greeted by the same friendly darkness. I faced my head where I heard the sound came from. A smile grew only face when I heard the familiar hissing.

"Hello love~", I greeted. She didn't reply, just sat beside me. I patiently waited for her to say something. I wasn't bothered by the wait, I was satisfy enough she was sitting beside me.

"Did killing the pirate help", she finally spoke. "..Did killing him heal you", she added to her question.

"No"

"It did not heal the damage that was done to me", I told smiling sadly down at the ground. "..Even so I would still do it again in a heartbeat", I said. "And I got three of them", I giggled holding. up three webbed fingers.

She just let out a hum.

"What is it", I questioned. "If you have three hearts all of your decisions are chosen based on what you are feeling", she answered. "That I do", I confirmed moving towards her. I reached my hands out in hope for some guidance. Her hands graciously grabbed onto mine gently, a surprise touch from something considered a monster. She helped me move in between her legs. I placed my hands agains the Earth to lift me upwards a bit. I could feels gem of her snakes tickled my face with their tiny tongues. I could feel her breath against my cold lips now.

"To answer your question, my feelings are more than real. They exist", I answered her silent question.

I waited, I didn't want to initiate the kiss. She may pull away like she always do. She may kill me. She may curse me. She may despise me. She may hate me for confusing to her. I hate the idea of her hating me, but I had to tell her. I couldn't go another day not being able to tell her.

My hearts from when I felt her grab my face. Her hands were rough, but they felt gentle to me. She guided my face forward and I soon felt her lips against mine. it was a quick peck before we separated, but we remained close. I could feel her breath and the snakes on my wet skin. I leaned back forward connecting our lips once more. I licked my tongue against her bottom lip pleading for her entrance which she gladly granted.

Our tongues danced like two fish in love. Her snakes nipped and tickled my skin as she devoured  me. I placed my hands onto of her thighs to steady myself as I began lifting myself up out of the water. Her hands remained on my cheeks. She began leaning back as I started to get onto of her. She spreader her legs to allow room for my tail. We were now making out on the earth. My hands rested beside her arms. Her hands remained on my face. Our lips moved faster in sync. I pressed as much as I could against her. Medusa released a pleased sigh into the kiss before tapping my fast signaling she ended to breath.

I slowly broke the kiss pulling on her lip a bit. I couldn't see her, but I knew she was beautiful. I could feel it in my bones. I felt her beginning to sit up causing me to slide myself back into the watering hole. Once Medusa was back sitting up she placed her hands against my cheeks once more. I leaned into her touch.

"They were right about sirens", she spoke. "What of us", I giggled. "You are dangerous", she replied. "Only when we want to", I joked petting her thigh. "Hm", she hummed now quiet again.

After a moment of silence she began speaking again.

"How do I know this isn't a trap", she questioned. "Trap", I questioned. "How do I know you aren't trying to lead me in there with you, so you can devour me whole", she said. "You figured out my master plan!", I faked gasp. "It took me months trying to get you here so I can swallow you whole", I laughed causing her to chuckle.

I lifted my other hand out of the water to placed it on the back of her hand on my face.

"I swear to you and the ocean, that everything I am doing is real", I promised smiling at her. I caught the relived sigh she let out.

"Good", she replied guiding me forward again. She leaned down and pecked my lips Ince more before getting up and walking away. I listened to the sound of her retreating footsteps. I soon began descending into the water with a bright smile on my face.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Will edit later
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰