𝐔𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 #𝟐

Dear Astraea Russo,

My love.

It's not easy picking up a piece of paper and writing a bunch of goodbye letters to the women you love and promise to be with into infinity. I love you. I always will. Today's letter will be shorter. I've spent the past two days trying to write these letters without tears pouring from my eyes onto this paper. I'm clinging to the little life in my body. Part of me wants to die because of the pain, but the other half wants to stay by your side. The thought of leaving you is what's keeping me alive right now.

You and I shared many memories, Rea. I would never want to change anything. We met twelve years ago. You saved my life. You tutored me every day after school. You made me smile. You made me laugh. I couldn't ask for a better person to call mine. I was terrible to you. I ignored you, but you didn't give up on me. You fought for me. I never had someone who'd fight for me. Especially a stranger. I'll forever be thankful to you.

I haven't stopped crying since the pen hit this paper. My heart aches, but I want to apologize to you again.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

I wrote "I'm sorry" twelve times representing each year I've known and loved you, Astraea.

I love you into infinity, Rea.

Love, Greyson Allori,

♫♫♫

These messages Greyson wrote to Astraea. There are twelve chapters and twelve Unread Messages. These messages are based on 2004 and the current chapter two is from 1997.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. <3