Heated argument with your mafia hubby

This ff is requested by princessa_123p

On phone call...

Selina: Hey bestie! I'm having a party at my house! AND.... You HAVE to come. I won't here any excuses!

Y/N: *sighs* Selina, you know I can't attend parties at night. Jungkook won't allow me. You know how he is.

Selina: Y/N, how long are you gonna use that excuse over and over again? You know, it's been two months since we last met. And after marrying that so called hubby of yours, you completely stopped coming out from that house or attending any of our weekend fun time. You even refused to attend Sara's(your 2nd bff) birthday just because of that husband of yours. Y/N, you need to accept the fact that Jungkook barely cares or pays attention to you or where are you going? What are you doing? He barely stays at home. He mostly stays out and comes home late at night. He barely spends his time with you..... It doesn't feel like you both are married... It feels like you both are strangers living in the same house. And you're like a prisoner living in a prison.... For God's sake bestie forget about Jungkook and come...

Y/N:.......Alright. I'll come

Selina: YESS!! THAT'S THE SPIRIT! OKI! SEE YOU TONIGHT!

Call ends..

A/N's Pov:

It's been two months since you got married. It was an arranged marriage of course.

You, Jeon Y/N, the wife of the famous, ruthless mafia king, Jeon Jungkook. The whole Korea was under his control. Anyone dares to disobey him, that person's whole existence gets erased. It was true you didn't like marrying a criminal that too a mafia. It will be a lie if you deny the fact that you don't like the guy. I mean, who wouldn't like a person who is Jeon Jungkook. But you were also scared of him.

Despite his looks, you also liked the fact that he didn't have any of those personalities that you had read in books and knew about mafias.

You do agree that he never disrespected you or forced you in anything. In fact, he never really had a proper conversation with you...

His cold behaviour, his dark orbs, killer looks, his husky yet cold tone would always send shivers down through your spines. If looks could kill, then you'd be dead long time ago. You were scared... You couldn't fully trust him either... Having a fear that he can kill you whenever he wants. You feared that he could hurt you...

After a week of your marriage, you barely got to see him. He leaves early for work and comes late at night when you're asleep. Even when you barely got to see him, you both would mind each other's own business. You hated the fact that he never allowed you to go out of the mansion. Last you went out was when your parents invited both of you together. You never called him only texted him. Whenever you wanted to go out, you needed to have a proper valid reason to let him allow you and when he barely does, he will tell you to take the guards.

You didn't want to create a scene so you never confronted him...

Coming back to the present...

You were sitting on the couch, zoned out, lost in your thoughts...

Y/N: (in mind:.... I'm pretty sure Jungkook will go bonkers at me if I don't tell him where I'm going..... If I tell him then he will definitely deny but if I don't he will get angry or worried...? But... Does he even care?? Selina is right. He barely stays at home and barely pays attention to me.... And... He's no one to control me either. I'm his wife not his slave.... It's not like he loves me.... But... Still... He's my husband..... No! He doesn't care! I'll go.)