♔1 ~ Story Time.

~♔~

Y/n Mary Victoria. Queen of The United Kingdom.

-

~ Present time~

"Mommy?" I hear from down the hall.

"Yes, Lily?" Seeing her small figure by the frame of the door.

"Can you tell us a bedtime story?" She runs jumping into her bed. The housemaid began tucking her in.

"It is fine, thank you. You are free to go now." I smile, letting the housemaid know I can take it from here. This is the time when all of the housekeepers start to leave after their shifts.

"What story do you want me to tell you?" I sit on Lily's bed.

"The one where you met daddy." Lily gets out of the covers and starts jumping up and down on his bed.

"Really? Again? I told you this story last week." I smile greatly at her.

"Really. A bedtime story. I do not need bedtime stories. I will become King one day" Lorenzo stands up straightly, next to the dorm frame of Lily's room.

"DADDY!" Lily yells at the top of her lungs. Making her voice echo throughout the great hallways.

"Yes, dear?" Louis comes through the tall door frame. Making his tall frame look normal. 

"I wanna hear how you met mommy!" Lily still jumping up and down on the bed. Louis walks back to Lorenzo at the door frame. Picking him up around the legs, making him squirm and kick in his arms. 

"Father! Put me down!!" 

"It is time for a bedtime story." Louis giggles.

"I have heard this story millions of times!"

"If you are going to bed King one day, you must hear it again." Louis smiles. Showing his very common cheeky grin.

 Lorenzo gets out of Louis' arms and tucks himself into lily's bed sheets next to lily. Louis sitting next to me, kissing me on the cheek, then holding onto me as he sits at the edge of lily's bed.

"Fine, tell me the story." Lorenzo grins. Having the same face his father once had. His most used. Cheeky Grin.

"So where should we start?" Louis stroking his hand up and down my back

"The beginning! Where you met mommy at school!" Lily shouts

"See lily, you know the story already." Lorenzo crosses his arms in protest, still wanting to leave his room.

"Yeah! But I like it when you and daddy tell the story." Her smile widened as me and Louis look at each other. 

"Okay fine, where to begin."

~♔~