1. Adopted

There are skeletons in everyone's closet but mine have dead bodies and yeah blood strain too. Maybe I should kill some more. But then there won't be enough space to hide them and since I am bitch, With lots of trouble on my shoulders, it's not a good idea. Wait, I don't have enough money to buy more closets. Of course, I have to carry half of the burden on my shoulder. Maybe I should start going to the gym. Need more strength to carry trouble.

Don't mind me, I am being sarcastic.

I am not a psychopath or serial killer. It would be fun if I was.

Liv is scolding me. I am here again. Trust me I am not proud of it either but I am enjoying this shit show. I bit my lips preventing myself from smiling. If she sees me smiling then she is going to kill me and hide my body somewhere. Nah I am being dramatic. Ladies and gentlemen this lady is pure as an angel. She is an angel from heaven and won't dare to hurt a fly but she can scold me like a fifty-year-old grandmother who is disappointed in her son for taking drugs.

'Son, how did you get those drugs?'

'With your money duh.'

Liv is one of the caretakers of the orphanage. She is not bad, she is a very nice lady. I am a problem here. Yeah, the bad guy is me.

"This is the twentieth time you got kicked out. What did you do?" Liv questioned, not surprised at all.

"They want papa's little princess and you know I am a good little demon." An honest answer.

"Oh god. I should not have let them take you in the first place."

I nod at her in agreement. They should have stopped it in the first place. Then it's their fault. I glance at Director Jung approaching us. He looks at me worried. I salute him.

"I am back," I said cheerfully with no shame.

"That's not funny, Jade." Director scolded me.

"Come on guys scold me later I am tired."

Both of them sighed. Liv took my bag and told me to follow her. Director walked inside too. He was worried about liv making a fuss outside. Liv took me back directly to the room I was staying in previously. Entering inside I gave a salute to my other three roommates. After Liv left they exclaimed.

"What did you do this time?"

"Oh god. Not again."

"Jade, are you serious?"

"Calm down guys, I am not deaf."

"Oh, my Jade, don't be sad. I am here with you."

"That's the problem," I muttered.

These people won't give me a break. I flop down on the bed. It took me an hour to get back here. Even though I enjoyed it a little bit there, I disliked them. I am a teenager and I have my preference. Like they should have been more beautiful, they were hella ugly.

Should I become a gangster? Considering the crises I made in my past and my behavior, I can become one. I am thinking nonsense.

What is new? I always think nonsense.

...

Nothing much happened. Director and Liv didn't ask me anything because they thought I might be sad. Good for me. On the other hand, I happily unpacked my bag. I got into a normal schedule. Eating, sleeping, and playing with the rest of the kids. It's fun.

I ate chocolate and celebrated my return.

The same old green walls and noisy atmosphere made me feel at home again. After all, this is my home since I remember.

But Luck was on my side, even my lucky star was shining flawlessly until one day a dark cloud hid my lucky star and misery started again.

It sounds dramatic.

I am dramatic.

In the early morning after two days of my comeback, I was called into the office. I walked toward them happily thinking they must be calling me to ask the reason for getting kicked out. And you know what I spend my whole two days thinking about plausible excuses. But when I entered the office my eyes landed on a very fine and young-looking man. I stopped at the door.

Fuck. Don't tell me. Fuck not again.

I walked inside ignoring my internal screams. Why did I waste my days finding excuses? I feel like choking someone.

Clam down Jade. The closet is full. Need space.

"What's up director?"

Besides him, Liv is standing with a worried-looking face. Tell me it's just my thoughts. It's not true. I am not getting dumped again.

"Here meet him, he is Kayden," Director introduced me to him.

I look at that dude. He gave me a small friendly smile. Don't do that bitch everyone coming here does that. He is going to regret it later. I folded my arms on my chest looking at him accusingly.

"What's up, mister?" I ask.

"Hey, Jade. Nice to meet you, I am Kayden."

He extends his hands. I shook it lightly. It's no fun.

"Well, mister. I am bitch besides I am trouble. If you want to adopt me then you have to think millions of times. One more thing, I am sixteen."

I will be an adult soon. There is no way he is going to adopt me right?

Kayden just smiled at me. Don't tell me he is some crazy person and out of his mind. Director and Liv glared at me. Right, I was not supposed to use bad words. But what can I do? My vocabulary is at another level. I need to purify my mouth with a mouth freshener. I can just chew the mint. I don't have a mint either way.

"Kid, what do you expect from your parents?" Kayden asks me.

This is the first time someone is asking me about it. The needs of the child. But the need of me. I smirk.

"I need freedom and people who don't mind my language. I can live with anyone."

Kayden nodded at me. Director told me to go back to my room. I left the office and stood outside the office. That was horrifying. There is no way he is going to adopt me. Right.

"If that bastard adopts me then curse him and his whole family."

"The eagle with huge wings
Have no fear
Rose to the sky
To the highest point
No one can see him
But he can touch the sky."

Did I just say that? Wow. I have to quickly write it down in my book. Because my memory fades away in seconds. I dash towards my room.

The very next day I got very horrifying news.

Liv told me that Kayden is going to adopt me. But he has a nice car. I am getting distracted. Not a big deal he will kick me out just like others. Don't pity me, I am not a pitiful person.

But I have to pack and unpack my bags again. I hate this. I hate moving.

...

Hello, guys, this is my new book please comment so I can know if it's good or if I need to improve.

Enjoy the book.