2. Straight forward girl

The human mind is truly the scariest thing of all. It can either destroy you or even can make you at the top of the world. Now that depends on whether you use it wisely or will die. 

Kayden typed on his laptop without caring about anything. Kayden is one of the youngest multi-billionaires. He owns his company. Nowadays he stays up all night not getting enough sleep. His health is declining and his social life is in the trash anyways. His love life never existed. Kayden is a typical handsome man who is a workaholic considering his business. 

My friends at this age are either getting married or getting fucked. Who is better, me or them? I don't know but at least I am better than those broke and pathetic kids. At least I work and earn more than enough money.

He is bored and has no motivation to wake up and follow the same schedule every day. A man bored with his daily life. Putting his work away he glances outside of his window. His building is isolated from the city to his liking but gazing through his window he felt it meaningless. I am not in my right mind or I should take a break, Kaden thought to himself. 

Changing his clothes he lay on his bed closing his eyes. Soon he dozed off. 

The next day he visited his brother as he was told to do so. His brother lives with his parents for now since he got his second child. His wife is weak and isn't able to take care of the kids properly so Kayden's mother took care of them. His brother stays busy with work but takes out his time for his kids anyhow. Kayden and his brother are raised perfectly by their parents. Both are gentlemen and no one gets displeased by them. 

Entering his parent's mansion, the first thing he heard is his niece crying. He stopped and stood midway. Kayden always thought kids are annoying. He doesn't like kids at all. Considering his brother's kid, he didn't make a harsh thought. Finally, he walked into his living room and greeted his parents and brother.

"Finally my son is here." Kayden's mom hugged him cheerfully. His dad smiled at him standing far away. 

"Welcome brother, it's nice to see you." Jayden greeted Kayden with a cheerful smile.

Jayden and Kayden are twins. Both look similar but their personality is like hell and heaven that can never meet. Jayden is a cheerful and joyful person while Kayden always holds a cold look on his face. Kayden sat causally on his sofa while glancing at the atmosphere. He is not used to it. Too much noise and chatting is not his type of schedule. Sure he meets his parents but never stays much with them. 

"I am back." Zane his niece announced as he entered the living room. No one paid attention to him. 

Zane glared at his family. Since his little sister was born he had become invisible. His eyes landed on his uncle he cheerfully sat beside him, Kayden rolled his eyes. Zane likes his uncle because he is someone with whom he gets along well. 

'Good, they are not paying attention to me, at least they won't find out about my troubles.' Zane thought while glancing at his family. 

"Don't you get bored?" Kayden asked his brother who is trying to calm down his daughter. Hearing the question Jayden glanced at his twin and gave him a bright smile.

"You can never get bored by having kids. Once you have your kids you will understand." Jayden replied with sincerity. 

"Don't get kids uncle I will be lonely then," Zane whispered to his uncle. Kayden sighed and patted Zane then standing up he left saying goodbye to his family. 

Does having a kid make a difference in life? Jayden looks happy though. Kayden thought. 

Driving back to his house he wonders if it's okay to have a kid. Kayden after a week decided to have a kid by adoption since he doesn't want to get married yet. He visited multiple orphanages but not even a single child caught his attention. Most of the children were too scared to approach him. At last, he decides to visit an orphanage that is far away from his current location but he has trouble having final hope. 

This orphanage is the same as the others but this one is too old-fashioned. Entering inside he met Director Jung.

 Director Jung was confused by seeing him but welcomed him like other guests. After knowing he is famous he was shaking, Director Jung did not have much information about him but he had heard things here and there. 

"I want an older and mature kid," Kayden told him. 

Director Jung showed him multiple kids' profiles and let them meet him but Kayden didn't like any of them. At last, the Director called Jade hoping at least she gets adopted.

"I am sorry but she is troths able. I don't think you will be able to handle her." Director Jung confessed not hiding the truth. He doesn't like to hurt Jade.

"That sounds like a challenge and I love taking the challenge," Kayden replied coolly. 

Director Jung didn't object and let him meet Jade. Kayden looked at the kid curiously knowing she is in a little bit of trouble. Kaden felt a sense of familiarity seeing her face and wondered why. But then she glared at him, Kayden got a little amused but didn't show it. After knowing her preference Kayden decides to adopt her. None of the kids raised curiosity as Jade did. 

A straightforward girl with confidence. Great. I like her. 

After Jade left the director smiled at Kayden nervously. First Jade got back and now this adoption thing, it's too much for the director Jung. 

"I am sorry she has a big mouth. I understand if you don't want to adopt her." Director Jung told him before Kayden could say anything.  

"I am adopting her," Kaden announced with finality in his tone. 

"Okay then- wait WHAT." Director Jung looks at him with widened eyes. Director looks shocked. Kayden chuckled at him. 

"I will come tomorrow. Make sure everything is ready." Kayden orders him while standing up. For now, Kayden is done with his work. 

Director Jung was a little bit shaken but soon got worried thinking if Jade got kicked out again. 

Let's have faith in god because I don't have faith in Jade thought the director while letting his guest think about his decision. 

Kayden didn't know that this was going to be the best decision of his life. Leaving the orphanage he reminds himself that kids are not toys to play with. They should be loved and cared for who they are.