%°#_🌹{ Chapter 1 }🌹_#°%

It was just another ordinary morning in the Carriedo manor. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and Alice was cleaning the dust from under the long, thick carpet as usual. She groaned as she stood back up. She wasn't old but her back sometimes hurt like it. The blonde flipped her long, golden pigtails over her shoulder before proceeding to go upstairs. That was when she heard a yawn. She sighed, knowing who it was. It was her master - otherwise known as Ernesta. She was a beautiful Spanish woman. She wore her long, red night gown - her hair was messy and wasn't even fully awake yet. She probably yawned about a million times already.

Ernesta smiled when she saw the blonde. "Buenos dias my dear Alice, you look moody today."

"Good Morning miss, and I'm not you're dear." Alice picked up the broom from the floor and started back at her companion in an angered manner.

It wasn't like Alice hated her, it was more like the opposite. The blonde cared about Ernesta a lot. She loves her smile and everything. She tried to hide it but couldn't stop the obvious blush on her face.

Alice would do this job until the day she dies. She would never admit it. Ernesta would sometimes ask if she loves her current job. Alice would always say something along the lines of 'It's alright' but it was more than just alright. She has been working her for about 5 years. Today was another day.

"I think you're hungry miss, I'll prepare some food for you in the meantime you should change." Alice turned and walked down the stairs.

"I've told you before that you don't need to call me miss, call me by my name."

"Sorry Ernesta."