Chapter 1

The man sighed and placed his hands over his face in desperation as the woman across from him busied herself with the pistol that had been hanging from her belt.

"So.. Miss uhm.." "Azamuku Koto." The man sighed and nodded. Twisting his fingers together and setting them on the table before him. "Right...Miss Azamuku. Out of the other...." A pause.

"...applications we got for this job, yours sparked the highest interest in my family and I. And I am here now to ask you a few questions. Are you comfortable with that?" The woman nodded and sat up straight. Placing the pistol on the table before her.

"Ask away sir. Whatever information I am able to provide or that isn't personal enough for me to care, I'll gladly share." The man faintly smiled.

"You are, by far one of the more polite ones I've had. Now first question; how experienced are you with your weapon miss Koto?" The woman smiled and picked it up. Twirling it around a few times she fired a shot that whistled past the mans ears and hit a vase so perfectly, that only a single chip was broken off.

Azamuku grinned as the man sat there surpised. "Impressive. Now, how well do you get along with people your age?" The woman paused for a moment, before looking back at the blue haired man before her. "Vaguely well. As long as they aren't TOO talkative or they stop me from doing my job."

"Mhm..." The man nodded thoughtfully. "Last two questions, Alright miss Koto?" "Very well sir." "Would you object to not sleeping very much during this job?" Azamuku tapped her cheek for a few moments before, simply nodding.

"I don't normally sleep anyways. So it wouldn't be much of a problem." The man nodded as well and smiled at her. "Very good, and last question.." The man stood up and pulled a picture out of a folder. Sliding it across the table, Azamuku picked it up and stared at the happy blue haired boy on the stock card.

His golden eyes were captured perfectly by the sunlight, his...strange.... haircut was blowing in the wind and the flowers in the field contrasted with the strange little outfit he wore with the puffy looking sleeves. Azamuku couldn't lie, he was attractive looking.

"Well miss Koto? What do you think?" Azamuku sat there for a few moments before pocketing the photo and standing up. Holding the pistol that had been on the table in one hand, and shaking the blue haired mans hand with her free one.

"Sir. You have yourself a deal."

A/n:

THIS TOOK ME 3 HOURS TO WRITE BECAUSE I HAD TO RECALL THE DREAM.

IM SORRY ITS GONNA BE BAD FOR MAYBE THE FIRST 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS 💀💀

IM TRYING TO MAKE THIS AS SLOW OF A BURN AS I CAN I SWEAR 👹

Don't worry, there's probably gonna be a few ooc moments but like.

I'll feed you simps dw.

ANYWAYS BYE ILY THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER <33