8

Doing peer pong with Florence is a core memory. But drinking lots of alcohol now, I think I'm ready to make some friends.

I get stuck on this small group of girls laughing and smoking out on the balcony, one of the girls sees my stare and waves me over to them. An Angel sent to me. See something you like? Oh sorry no, I was not trying to be a creep I was just trying to ehm. some people. know you. Ehm hang with. Then this is the right place Jackie over there was just telling us about her and, who was he now Jackie, Kayle shut up, whatever Kayla has told you it's a lie she makes it so much worse than it is! So this guy Josh right.

The night goes by faster than I would have expected Jackie, Kayla and Melissa have some of the funniest stories I ever heard.

Thank you so much guys I say, but I have to find my friend. Noooo please don't leave us, it's been a pleasure to meet you. I can only say let's do it another time. Girl yes we have to squeals Melissa, give me your phone, and she writes all of their phone numbers in my contacts.

Bye, I wave going back inside, where are you Sof I whisper under my breath searching for my best friend. Hi sorry, have you guys seen Sofia, Sofia Brixton. No a group of people responds and it goes on like that, where is she fuck. Hi sorry I tap a guy on the shoulder have you seen- Timothée hi sorry to bother you, no no it's a pleasure, thought you were hiding from me. Oh no but sorry to bother you but, have you seen my friend Sofia Brixton, she doesn't pick up her phone and I looked everywhere and fuck fuck fuck I say as panic goes through my body. Hey hey, she's in here somewhere right, I help you find her. Have you looked outside on the balcony? No no you don't have to help me, I find her one way or another. No, it's fine I want to help you. Let's go ask some of my friends. Hey Scot, have you seen a girl named Sofia Brixton, Sofia? No, but I have seen Sofia Carson. What if we split up? Do you still have my number? yes. You get the left side of the room and I take the right okay. Hi sorry to bother you, have seen Sofia Brixton Hi sorry to bother you have you seen Sofia BrixtonHisorrytobotherhaveseenSofia BrixtonHi sorrytobotheryouhaveyouseenSofia BrixtonHi sorrytobotheryouhaveyouseenSofia Brixton.

It's occupied, a man's voice says when I try to open the door to the bathroom. Have you seen Sofia Brixton I yell feeling fed up with the fact that I can't find my best friend, Leyla? a voice says and the door goes open, Sofia and Dane are standing half naked. Why the fuck did you not pick up Sof I been worried sick, I been looking like a crazy, I even made Timothée look, shit timothée I got to call him and say I found you. Fucking text me when you are ready to leave I say slamming the door.

I found her I say yelling on the phone.

Where are you?

At the bathroom.

Stay there I'm coming, he says over the line and hangs up.

Thank you thank you so much I say as he comes closer and closer to me, yeah of course. I think we need some drinks as a reward for this stress I say, as I drag him along toward the alcohol. What do you want? I say I can mix whatever you want, I worked as a bartender twice. Wow whole two times, yes I say giving him a proud smile, go on, what master drink do you desire, do you crave, do you think about before sleeping. You think of alcohol before you sleep he grinds. It's the bartender in me. Surprise me then. Looking over my options almost every alcohol bottle that is on the table was finished. Well looking over my options Lill Timmy T. Timmy T! Nooooo he says covering his face, nooooo who told you about that? I got my way, switching the conversation over to alcohol again now. Because of my little options here, you can either A get a Vodka soda or B a beer. That's a tough one, but I'm gonna go with a vodka soda, okay then let your mega pro bartender mix you one. Making two cups of vodka soda I hand him one. So how is it? with your mega-pro bartender skills, I got to go with a 5. What are you on about a 5? Yes, a 5 out of 5, better be Timmy T. Stop anything besides that, even a coffee dropper is better. You remembered. How could I forget such a liar as you. A liar? You promised me that I could buy you a coffee, but you bought one yourself. You can just buy me one now. Now! What store, what Cafe is open at 1 am? I don't know, can't you work some of that pretty smile at a cafe owner? You think I have a pretty smile he smirks at me. I'm drunk! I say as I walk away. Where are you going! To a cafe, I need coffee. Coffee!... coffEe he says again but this time his voice cracks, what if I........ stop walking away, he says holding my hand to stop me, but as I stop up he lets go. What if I buy you coffee, another day as many cups as you want, but I will pay this time. I stare right into the prettiest, greenest, and most pleading eyes, Okay I mumble.

( I forgot this App existed Sorry my bad)