CHAPTER 1

शेर खुद अपनी ताकत से राजा कहलाता है,
जंगल मे चुनाव नही होते..!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At that time Sitamgarh was ruled by Maharaj Veer Singh Chauhan

Which was continuously being attacked by the neighboring Country.

But all this wars and attacks answer were given by his ONE AND ONLY GRANDSON THE YUVRAJ OF SITAMGARH.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Tring , ghur , tring " these were the sound of swords filled in the entire surroundings.

Yes you guessed it right a war was going on at that moment. And among the fighters one extremely handsome man is seen to be fighting effortlessly, merciless
And in the next moment the whole battle field was loud cheers and voice of happiness.

"JAI BHAVANI" "JAI SITAMGARH KI JAI ","JAI MAHARAJ VEER SINGH CHAUHAN KI JAI ","JAI YUVRAJ KI JAI "
This voices echoed the entire battlefield and that was because that handsome man just defeated all his enemies and beheaded the enemy king.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"JAI MAHARAJ VEER SINGH CHAUHAN KI JAI" ,"YUVRAJ KI JAI HO " filled the entire surrounding.

Inside a tent the king was seen to be proudly waiting for someone.

"Yuvraj pradhar rehe he" and it was seen that previous handsome man in the battlefield is seen to enter a huge smile on his face.

Taking King's blessings.

Man- Pranam Maharaj .

V-Are Manik I am your grandfather before being a Maharaj. Come on give me a hug(hugging him) . Aj fir tumne mera sir garb se ucha Kar Dia Manik. I am proud of you.

Yes the merciless, handsome man in the battlefield was YUVRAAJ MANIK VEER PRATAP SINGH, The only grandson , and pride of the ruler of Sitamgarh .

M- Are Dada sa ya to hamara farse he Sitamgarh ke yuvraaj hone ke natir. Nothing in my life is more important than my country. And it will remain the same till the last breath of my life. Nothing Nothing can ever be my distraction . I can go to any extent for my country any extent.

V-(worriedly) Manik than what will happen when you will marry. Will you not give time to her. She can be your distraction. And now don't tell you will not marry. I want to see my pota's marriage before my death.

M- Dada sa first of all I will never ever marry someone who doesn't love and respect my motherland and tries be my distraction, secondly never ever talk about your death.And the third most important thing is I don't have any intention to marry anyone in the upcoming years.(Murmuring to himself) And moreover I don't think I will ever find any girl who can tolerate me , my rules and my fantasy.