Faint

Hey Minnies! Time for a new story!

Idk why I'm posting this now but it was in my notes, and that it was almost finished, so I decided to publish it. Get ready for a long chapter~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[Author's/Reader's POV]
It was a concert end. BTS had a really tiring time promoting and continuously performing on award shows after their comeback. They had to rush back and forth, from US to Korea, and sometimes other countries. Everyone was exhausted.

Y/N was the most out of all though. With her new solo release before their comeback, she had to perform more for solo awards and all. She barely got sleep, let alone time to rest. And due to the schedules and performing here and there, She had fallen sick numerous of times. All of them desperately needed a break.

Then came the concert. The last thing they had to do before the long-awaited break. But they had to constantly perform in the concert, with 2-3 mins break for water and air. It was really tiring. And then, they had to perform their solos. It was hard. The maknae was feeling worse though.

She had, what she thought she had done, made a mistake. Although her performance was perfect, she felt it wasn't and kept pushing herself to give her 120%, which BTS does often. The members were satisfied, she wasn't. And to top that off, she had a massive headache, which she thought was due to stress. Despite giving her last bits of energy and performing her absolute best, she hated it.

Of course it was the last day, like most of my chapters like this take place. After a round of Dionysus to satisfying Best of Me, they were constantly giving the hardest songs. Sometimes easy, sometimes hard. Solos went amazing as usual. All their energy was drained during the concert, Y/N having almost fainting incidents backstage while trying to catch her breath. By the time Mikrokosmos came, they were smiling and crying.

Finally it was time for break, but to leave ARMY... Y/N gave her all. She looked like she had so much energy, dancing around, jumping to the music to cheer up the ARMY. After the song and shedding a few tears, the group interlocked each others hands and bowed, rather painfully but happily. As they exited the stage, the girl immediately held on to the railings of the stairs.

Her head was spinning. As a group of staff members came along with a few oxygen masks to help the idols breathe properly. Completely exhausted, the girl wasn't able to focus. Aecha, her stylist, was right next to her as they were bringing help to bring her to an AC room.

Slowly, she was losing consciousness. Still having really unstable breathing, she shed a few more tears. It hurt her a lot. Soon, their manager came up and carried her on his back, rushing to another room. The boys were trying to help but they weren't able to because they were exhausted as well.

Over there, she fainted, still trying catch her breath. They laid her on the ground and instructed most of the staff to leave the room for privacy. Over there, to help her, Aecha and a few other close staff members helped remove her corset and her blouse. The female doctor came over and checked on her.

"Someone bring a few ice packs. She has a really bad fever!" She called as two of the staff members rushed and got a lot of ice packs. They put it on her neck, her forehead and scattered it all over her body.

Her breathing finally relaxed as Aecha put a lighter shirt on her. Then, they let the rest of the members come in, with her still covered in ice to reduce her temperature.