Part one: The community bundles

Intro:

Ah yes, the broken down and destroyed community center. I want to mention this before getting into any farming strategies since I find it's one of the most important features in the early game to keep in mind. 

The bundles in the community center are to say the least, inconsistent. Which is why it's good to pay regular visits or check the little icon on your menu to see what you need. It's an obvious statement to make but I'll make it anyways.

Another feature to note is that when your cursor is hovering over an item in your menu that is needed in the community center, the tree icon will vibrate. Boy did I wish I learned that sooner. 

You'll find the tree icon at the top right of the screen underneath the red X

You'll find the tree icon at the top right of the screen underneath the red X. You can also click on it to see what you need in each bundle.

Now that's out of the way, time to get right down into it.

The notable bundles:

Most of the bundles in Stardew are more or less easy enough to complete, most of them can be easily completed in 2-3 in game days. However this doesn't apply to all of them. Bellow are tips and tricks for each of the bundles in order of level of priority that needs to be taken on them. The top of the list being the most difficult/important.

(1) Pantry bundles:

The pantry rewards the greenhouse which allows you to grow indoors, which can be a huge source of currency especially when formatted correctly. *I'll go more in depth on this topic in future chapters* Because of the massive reward upon completion, make sure to keep a close eye on this bundle.

It's easy enough to just keep an eye on the bundle as most of these only need one of each seasonal crop however I'm going to point out a couple tricks I've developed in order to quickly complete some of these bundles.

Which are as followed:

Spring, Summer and  Fall crops

These are technically all three different bundles but for the sake of simplicity i'm going to group them together. Best thing to do is at the beginning of each season make sure to visit pierre's and simply buy the required amount of each produce + 2 (in case of crow devisation). This bundle is generally low stress but is best completed as soon as possible as the bundle gives good rewards that can help you grow more valuable crops during that season. 

 ***

Animal (products)

Don't stress about this bundle, animals are a feature in the game that are best introduced into your farm after you've started to automate it with sprinklers.

Save up materials and money for the end of fall in order to build yourself a coop and a barn. It's best to buy animals and buildings during the winter when you don't have to worry about the rest of your farm.