Ours [ch.05]

keep on living, Sana

"TZUYU-AH!!!"  Sana suddenly woke up very wet.  she broke out in a cold sweat like she had been chased by a monster.

Sana gasped when she looked around to realize that she was now inside the hospital room.

"Sana!!." 

shouted a woman it seems she is Sana's Mom. into the room Sana. 

The woman hugged Sana tightly, "Thank goodness you're okay."  said Sana's mom crying in Sana's arms.

"mom." those were the only words that came out of Sana's mouth. 

Sana's mother let go of her arms and stroked her daughter's face while crying bitterly.  This woman in front of Sana, is a mother waiting for her child to return. her face depicted how much trouble she was in and how tormented she was when she was worried about her daughter.

Sana noticed her mother's face, to be honest for 5 years she had disappeared, her mother was getting older, she looked thinner than before, her face was starting to wrinkle and her hair had grown gray.

Sana shed her tears, she was a disobedient child.  she chooses to go for the wrong people and stay away from the light that shines in her life. 

the light that should give her freedom and happiness.

stupidly she only realized that at the end.  humans are stupid and she...

she is the chaotic one

$$$

a few minutes later Sana's mom held Sana's palm.  no one dared to speak.  It's not an awkward atmosphere, it's just that they're confused.  confused about what to say.

"how are you?." 
"How are you mom?"

both of them chuckled as they spoke in unison out of nowhere.

""I'm fine honey...it's just that i has changed a bit and maybe you didn't realize who am'i at first."  Sana's mom chuckled.

"How are you honey?"  her mom asked.  Sana gave her mom a smile.

"Can you see for yourself, mom?  I'm currently in a hospital bed and I'm...not okay mom."  Sana's smile faded and then averted her gaze.

Sana tightened her grip on her hand, "for the last 5 years in hell... I'm finally free again... I can finally breathe air again... I'm grateful that I'm free, mom."

Sana's mom listened to her daughter's story with the look a mother should give her child.

"but...i'm grateful...you still considers me as your child...i'm grateful to have been born to you mom."

"i feel guilt that you still accepting this devil's child who wasted the light that shines for me to give me a better life  but i choose the wrong person...now i need them mom...i need Tzuyu and Minju...I need them...mom help me...I want to meet them once again...I miss them mom...Mom what should I do in order to meet them??."  Sana wanted to get out of the hospital bed but was restrained by her mom.

Sana's mother hugged Sana while shaking her head, "they have gone very far Sana... we can't bring them back...i'm sorry."

Sana can only cry.  crying in the arms of the only person she has.  Sana was at the edge of a cliff, she didn't know where to go, she was stuck, she was lost, she couldn't accept for what had happened.