notti Osama

So I was chilling with my brother ddot he invited his home boys to come over he told me to stay in my room shit made me mad he said his friends are "players" or whatever so I'm in my room on facetime with my best friends

Then I hear a knock so I go check it out it was his fine ass friends so I let them in soon as I close the door and turn around he winked at me I was blushing mad hard but I got on ig and posted  

                 Thatgirl.liyah

     Liked by nottiosama and 11k others

     _.melzz:my baby
              /
       All you ma 💕

          Sugarhillddot:just ugly
                          /
              Smd lil nigga

      Nottiosama:💕

        I seen his comment I got butterflies but I'm in the kitchen and I heard them arguing about 2k which was mad annoying then I heard ddot door open so I thought it was ddot but it was notti he came in the kitchen I didn't know but he came behind me scared the shit out of me bro liyah:wth u scared the shit out of me all he did was laugh and take my hand to my mom's room she was on a business trip or whatever I'm done with her so when we get there he start talking to me and shit then thing escalated he pulled my face closer than we kissed than I heard ddot coming so I hid under my mom's bed and all I heard is ddot:was that my sister I heard notti:no I was on facetime ddot:ok but if u see her tell her I said she need to get me some food notti:said ok then laughs oh shit I got to go bye liyah  liyah:bye then notti and dd leave then I go to my room did he kiss me without asking me to be his gf I really don't care but he is so fine ddot:get me some fucking food liyah:who u talking to like that I door dashed some food but all I thought about was notti.....