Four

Dahlia Blair (Thursday)
Today is Vince and Zayns birthday. Mom and I decided to do something special for the two of them since they turned 25.

"Happy birthday idiots, I love you both unfortunately." I say wrapping my arms around both of their necks.

"Aww how sweet of you." Zayn said, squeezing my hand.

"I made you both something I think will fit well on you." I say pulling out a bag that I had sitting on the floor next to my feet.

I hand them the bag and they pull out two black leather handmade jackets and two necklaces. I watch as they unfold the jackets, Vince runs his hand over the collar of the jacket, feeling the embroidered initials.

"Wow, Lia you've really outdone yourself." Vince says still examining the grey initials with the pads of his fingers.

"Thank you, thank you," I curtsy every time I say 'thank you'.

They then move on to open the necklace boxes. Zayn pulls his out first revealing a gold necklace with a charm at the dangling at the end that's his first initial 'z'.

"Did you make this too?" Zayn asked, setting it back in the box. I nod and he flips it over to the side I engraved my name in. x Dahlia

"I love it all thank you for these gifts you've really outdone yourself." Vince stands up and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Oh it's nothing," I pulled away, "I'm glad you both liked your gifts."

They nod and put their things into a short pile on the table. "You're going to make one hell of a fashion designer one day, I just know it." Zayn says, standing up to hug me next.

My mind immediately goes back to the conversation I had with Harry, Saturday evening. "I hope so, I uh actually got offered a job to make clothes for their summer collection for a company." I tell them.

"Really?" My mom asks, walking around the corner.

I smile and say, "Yeah, I will go over the details when I get back to New York."

Vince grins at me already knowing who I'm talking about I still haven't told Zayn, mom, or Logan yet not that Logan needs to know, but still. "That's amazing." Zayn says.

I nod and sit down between the two, " I think we should smoke pot or drink to celebrate you guys' birthday." I whisper between the two.
"Damn, you're supposed to be the innocent one." Vince said.

I grin and look over my shoulder to see mom now talking on her phone, "That's what you thought, but it's far from the truth,"

"Okay, let's do this. I have some in my bag." Zayn says, slapping his hands on his knee first then standing up.

I smile watching him walk away, "How the hell did he not get caught with that in his suitcase, last I checked weed wasn't legal in Georgia."

"He has papers that allow him with it stating it's for medical use only, but Dom't try and change the subject on me." Vince said

I look down at the floor avoiding his eye contact, "Oh yeah, sorry."

"When did he offer you a job?" He asks.

"The day I told you about him." I pick at the nail polish on my fingers.

"Wow, I'm happy for you and i expect you to keep me in the loop about him, I'm watching you closely.." He squints his eyes at me playfully, I laugh at his antics but it soon comes to and end when Zayn walks around the corner shaking the small container in his hand.

"Let's go." He grins walking to the front door.

"Where are you all going?" My mom stops us with her voice.