When the public misnames you :/

Well, in Tommy's opinion, this wasn't the worst situation. He'd been through way worse, although being stuck in an interrogation room inside the great hero tower was quite bad.

Still, the time where he stuck his pinky inside one of those automatic pencil sharpener things, was worse than this. His whole nail had been ripped out and his finger looked like a murder scene afterwards. He walked away from the sharpener at first, but 3-year-old Tommy REALLY wanted sharp nails, and if his pencils got sharp with the sharpener, so could his little fingers. 

He then told his mom that he had accidently closed his finger down in an umbrella. To this day Tommt hasn't come clean of the fact that it wasn't the umbrellas' fault, but instead the cursed sharpeners. But he couldn't come clean if he wanted to, his mom was six feet under a gravestone, so it'd be a bit hard for him to tell her it was him all along. 

The interrogation room was a hospital white, and clean, shiny white floors also adorned the room. He was handcuffed to a brown painted metal chair, which was very uncomfortable in his opinion, and luckily, he was still wearing his mask and vigilante gear. A table, the same color as his chairs, stood right in front of him.

The room as empty, except for the table, chair and dark oak door on his right side.

Huffing, Tommy tried recalling his memories. All he could remember was that he came crashing down into the hero towers window, after having the night of his life. Then he broke a table on accident. And... that's it.

No wait, the three heroes also ran into the room. Soon after there was an even stronger pain in his right shoulder, and then he fell down again, just avoiding Clementine.

In all honesty, the fact that he was in the hero tower wasn't too bad, the real bad thing was that Clementine wasn't here.

"Clem?" He called out in the eerily empty room.

Nobody answered.

"Clementine Innit?" He asked again, this time a bit louder and more worried. 

Suddenly a voice atoned from a speaker in the corner of the room where the door was. 

"Racoon; Danger: Unknown; Partnered with: A small bee dressed child, and a tall quiet child; Adress: Unknown; Current Location: Hero Tower, L'manburg, room 957." The voice was robotic and stated random facts about him. 

The robot stopped talking, and a familiar person, started speaking. "I see you have woken up, Theseus." Tommy's breath hitched and stuck in his throat. The air in the room becoming a bit stickier with every second that passed. 

Theseus was a name that Tommy was given by the one of the top heroes, Blade. He didn't know why the name Theseus was put on his title, but it was very annoying, since some people forgot that his real vigilante name was Racoon, and not Theseus. So, when people started using Theseus in the news, Tommy was outraged. The moment he heard that he had popped up on screen with the name Theseus, he bought a bunch of shitty spray-paint and wrote 'Racoon, not Theseus' all over the streets and buildings of the city.

"Where's Clementine?" Tommy demanded, ignoring the slight surprised look that Blade got. Afterall, it wasn't normal for Racoon to only use two words in his sentences, or not be cussing him out with every second word. 

"Who's Clementine?" He let out a huff of confusion and stared him down as if he were an animal in a circus. The braided man was truly confused about who Clementine was.'

"The sweetest, best animal out there!" Tommy gave the pinkette a harsh glare. 

Something must've clicked with the word 'animal', because the Blade nodded his head in thought, before giving him a straightforward answer of, "You mean the red panda, right? Well, it's-" 

His voice was cut off by Tommy, who yelled furiously, "Clementine is not an 'it', and she has a name!" 

Ignoring the blonde's interruption, he continued his wording, "-she's with Wi- Blue. Who is probably playing around with her." 

Tommy's eyes widened slightly, "I demand I see her at once!" his tone of voice was shrill and jumped up to E string, 7th position, 4th finger very quickly.

"I mean, I can go get Blue over here if you want..." Blade replied, unsure of what to do in this situation. 

 "Then I demand to see both Blue and Clementine at once!" 

The Blade slowly shuffled out of the room, uncomfortable and awkward about what had just happened between the two of them. Taking a deep breath and stepped into the hallway and walked over to Ghosts office, contemplating most of his life choices while doing so. 

Tommy on the other hand, had his ears slightly back and his tail was all bristled. One of the many things that happened to him while he was angry or annoyed. His pupils had dilated into a thin, sharp line; sort of making him look like something from a dumpster fire horror movie. 

After about 3 minutes of him just hissing at any movement, the door swung open to reveal the red caped hero and the man himself, Blue-Ghost. 

_-_--__--_-_-_--__--_--_-_-

Uhh...Lol, sorry this chapter was a bit short. But my friend threatened me, so I did end up just cutting it short and speed running half of the chapter. I should do my German homework rn, so once I'm done with that I'll proofread and maybe rewrite a few paragraphs (Yes, I DO proofread, sometimes).

Turns out my other friend, let's call her Fia, also listens to Lovejoy. She doesn't know who Wilmbur Swoot is tho- so. 

Also, my poor friend Lucky (I know you're reading this), has never even watched the DSMP, yet still reads my fic.

Uhm... E...

Sorry I didn't give you those 10$ today, I did bring them though, just forgot to give them to you. For context, she drank milk with mustard (was it mayo?) for 10$.

Anyway, Bye Bye my biscuits! 

Words: 1000