---𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝟔💋

•👠💄💋💍•

•👠💄💋💍•

SUMMARY💋 (UPDATED!)
When Annika returns for her sixth year at Hogwarts, she never expected the situation she would get herself into would be extremely difficult.

She has an amazing boyfriend she adores and has been loyal to for a couple of years. But once an arrogant and a gorgeous Gryffindor boy enters her life...

Annika would find herself at war between keeping her love and loyalty to her boyfriend while sneaking around with someone she soon starts to fall for.

Eventually, she'll realize it was worth it.

𝙆𝙀𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉💋
▫️This is going to be kind of like a slow burn since I don't want to get into it at a fast pace. But I won't make it boring that will cause you to leave.

▫️There will be a lot of sexual content! If any of that stuff makes you uncomfortable, I advise you to skip it! Otherwise, I will put a warning at the beginning of the chapter so you'll know what to expect.

▫️Theodore Nott will be an important character for this year. But will not be a love interest!

▫️if any of those warnings I placed in the preview make you uncomfortable, stop reading!

▫️That's it from me, all I got to say is buckle in your seatbelts because you're going to be in a long ride.

So without further ado, here's 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒💋