Day 3: trust

The two of you leave the gates of the city and begin your walk back to the mountain. Barbara wasn't joking, you felt like you had no energy left at all. The walk was going to take twice as long with you being this drained.

Albedo talked to you what he did for a job and who the nights of favonius where so you walk wouldn't be so awkward. The walk was very calming, listening to his soothing voice as you made it up the road.

You both stop hearing something rustle in the bushes next to you, breaking the silence. Suddenly a hilichurl jumps out at the two of you, catching you both by surprise.

Before Albedo could pull out his sword, you whip your hand out in front of you, causing a wave of electro energy to hit the monster, killing it immediately.

You felt your legs become weak underneath your. Albedo caught you as you fell to your knees. "Y/n!"
He says looking into your eyes, seeing a purple tint fade away.

You begin to feel your body become heavy and everything goes black.

—~+~—

You open your eyes to see a small girl crying on the floor. The room was empty, it felt like a cage.

"Hey are you ok?" You say quietly walking over to her. She didn't respond. "Hello?" You say as you get within arms length of her. Still no response.

You reach out to touch her, your hand passing right through her.

What

You stare bewildered at the girl. She lets out a sniff and wipes her eyes with the sleeve of her oversized white shirt. You froze.

This was you

"Y/n!"

No

"Y/n please wake up-"

—~+~—

You breathe in a sharp breath as your eyes open to see a pair starring back at you. You see albedos face relaxes slightly when you open you eyes.

"Are you in any pain?" He says looking at you as you sit up. "No not really" you say sitting up "just a headache"

"Y/n my I ask you a question?" He says as looks into your eyes. "Sure"

"Do you have a vision? Or anything you can use to use elemental power?" You sake your head. Albedos  concerned face turned into a confused one. "Do you have any idea then how you are able to use elemental power then?"

"No..." you said, remembering the dream you had. You wonder if it had anything to do with that. "Interesting" he said in deep thoughts.

He stood up from his kneeling position and reached out a hand to help you "If it's alright with you I would like to run some tests when we-"

No

—~+~—

"Don't worry this one will be helpful to you sir." Says a young man, his face as if it has been blurred out.

"She can any control elemental power at will." The man was talking to another figure, his face blurred out as well.

"Well that is splendid, I think I can run some test and see if she is any useful to us." The second man says as he walks over to you and kneels down were you were sitting.

"I'm glad I could be an assistance, Doctor."

—~+~—

You swat his hand away. "Get away from me-" you say as he takes a step back in shock. "Y/n..."
The both of you stay still for a minute, neither of you saying a word.

"I'm sorry if I made you upset, Im truly am." He says taking a step towards you. Your mind was swirling in so many directions, you felt like you were going to pass out again.

You look up at Albedo with with horror painted across your face. Albedo took another step in your direction .

"I have no clue of what you have gone through previous to this, nor what you are still going through, but I will help you through whatever you need."

You look at him with questioning eye. He extended his hand to you once more. You hesitated, slowly taking ahold of it. He helps you to your feet, and a wave of guilt hits you.

Standing up, you hug him. You feel him tense up from the unexpected embrace . "Thank you, and don't be sorry." You say as you let go of him and smile. You look at him, a fade of light pink appears across his face

"Y-You should get some rest. " he says covering his face with his hand. He gesturing to a couch in the back of the room. "Are you ok to walk over there?"

"Yeah" you say as you slowly make it over to the couch. "I'll be working on a project outside, so if you need anything, just come get me." He says as he leaves the room.

You sat down on the soft fabric. Laying your head down, you fall into a deep sleep.

Albedo walks over to sucrose, who is holding two tubes with different color liquid in them. "How's the project." Albedo says making sucrose jump. "O-Oh, it's going well. Did Y/n wake up?"

He nods. "She is resting on the couch in the other room, she needs it." "Well I'm glad she is ok." She says, looking back down at the vials she has in her hand and goes back to work.

[word count 894]

(A/n I hope you all are liking the story so far! I'll be posting more chapters in the future. Plz don't mind all my horrible spelling mistakes, my autocorrect hates me T^T. I hope you all are having a great morning/evening/night! <33)