Ares Bio

Former Name: Ares Schnee

New Name: Omnipotent!Sans

( Quick note: He can turn back into human form if he wants

( Quick note: He can turn back into human form if he wants. )

Transformation

Omnithorn:

Theme's

( Quick Note: He can turn into his omnithorn state at will but after transformation he will get drained only half of his magic. )

Nick Names: Omnipotent God, God of Remnant, Omni.

Likes: Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Team CFVY, Arc Sisters, Saphron's Family, Winter, Willow, Oscar, Maria, Qrow, Robyn, Taiyang, Fighting, Dancing, Watching The Multiverse, Ozpin ( Maybe ), The Happy Huntress, Penny, Pietro, Team SSSN, Klein, Glynda, Oobleck, Port, Summer, Reading the book of eyes, Godverse Sans.

Dislikes: Cinder, Salem, Tyrian, Hazel, Emerald, Mercury, The Brother Gods, Ozpin's lies, Grimms, White Fang, Adam, Ironwood, Whitley, Ace Ops, Puns, Jacques, Watts, Raven, Vernal, Hurting a Faunus, Team CRDL.

Personality: 

Ares - Ares before becoming Omni was a very joyfull and playfull boy, however he was favorited by most for his immense intelligence and wonderfully placed jokes. He was by far the most brilliant out of the group of people he was surrounded by.

Omni - Omni is a silent and reserved individual with his personality being completely vacant from his person though he does show signs of his dormain emotions he mostly keeps these feelings reserved and kept away.

Powers/Abilities

Abilities when possessed by Islothorn

Homing Blasters

Omni's homing Blaster travel at lightspeed and home in on his opponents this also doesn't just count for his beams, but his blasters as well which ram into his opponents at lightspeed as well.

Presence

Omni's presence can destroy the code of most coded beings around him and even cause immense ruptures in the energy and cosmic essence of others nearby.

Omni Beam
Omni's third eye can kill just about any being weaker than himself and destroy structures just the same hitting them at a speed massively faster than light, Conduit of Will.

The Conduit of Will is the newest Conduit to arrive therefore its capabilities are unknown, however its power coming from sheer Will alone allows for it to disrupt the balance of the world and perhaps the absolute.

Abilities when possessed by Brimm

Crimson Lightning

Omni can fire multitudes of red lightning throughout his fingertips, being as tough as an electric shock or as tough as a Death Ray. The length of these volts have no bounds. He can also use this for lightning bombs, and other lightning-based attacks. This also allows for him to alter electrical waves.

Ultimate Strength

Omni can carry two moons with ease, having extreme strength with barely any limitations.

Hades' Presence

Omni can transform into a ghost-like form, essentially being dead in this way. He cannot fight at all or be attacked with this form and can only move around in the body. This allows him to go at Faster Than Light speeds. He cannot regain health or regain stamina in this form either. It's like pausing a game for him, in a way.

Red Mastery

Omni can have complete control over a SOUL, being able to infuse their SOUL with determination, slowly shifting them to become an amalgamation.

Flames of Hephaestus

Omni can control fire, altering it's temperature to make it hotter than any possible limit, being able to incinerate an entire planet with a single torch.

Eye of Kronos

Omni's right eye isn't present unless he wishes for it to be. The eye is like his left eye, yet it is white and has 12 small lines resembling a clocks numbers. With this, he can look 20 days into the future, and also 50 years into the past, in the very place he is at currently.

Soul Drain

Omni can drain a trait, giving the monster/human a negative variant of their trait in response. (E.G, Absorbing Bravery makes them temporarily feel Fear.)

Quintessential Speed

Omni, being extremely agile, can run up to speeds of mach 10.

Eye of Zeus

Omni's left eye can turn a citrine yellow, firing a single bolt of lightning which would destroy a whole city with it's sheer strength.

Gravitational Authority

Omni can manipulate the flow of gravity, allowing to invert the momentum of an object to diagonal, horizontal, or vertical. He can also initiate zero gravity, which is a state of zero force of gravity impacting the object.

Weak Time Manipulation

Omni can manipulate time to a very low extent, allowing him to alter times length, slowing it, speeding it up, making a day longer or shorter. He can also alter certain parts of reality, allowing for one person to be slower than another.

Light of Theia

Omni can summon light-based attacks the size of a moon, from a light sword to a light god. Every light-based thing he summons has a red hue around it.

Meiosis

Omni can duplicate his body up to four times, at the cost of removing his god-based abilities, revolving solely on gravity, his raw strength and speed.

Poseidon's Might

Omni can condense the very air around him into pools of water, allowing him to completely control it in every possible way. This gives Omni complete water manipulation. You don't wanna fight him in an antivoid.

End of Bio