Chapter -4

None pov :

Mn is now trying to block the pillows that Yg was throwing on him to hit him .

Mn : Babe ! Ahhhh! Stop !
Babe ! Fuck !( Groaned in pain as the pillow landed on his scars )

Yg : ( stopped and now growled madly)
Who is Leah ,huh ?
And why the fuck is she texting you?

Mn :( sighed for the millionth time and still replied in a calm tone )
Baby calm down.
Leah is just my customer. Nothing else from me.
Trust me babe.
Its just since she considers me as her good friend, that's why once I gave her my phone number. And now she started to text me.

Yg : ( grabbed another pillow and threatened in a mad tone )
Block her right now.
Or tonight you'll be sleeping on the couch.

Mn : ( sighed and then replied defeatedly)
Fine.
Pass me the phone, I'll block her right now.

Yg : No. ( Grabbed the phone from the table and retorted )
Let me just block that woman  by myself.

Mn :( nodded his head as ok)
Ok. Do whatever you think as right.

Yg blocked  Leah's number from Mns phone and then started to cross check Mns other apps and documents.
Mn only sighed and upsetly laid down on the bed.

Yg :( found something familiar on Mns phone and his head exploded into more madness)
Again?
Again these fucking porns on your phone?

Mn :( immediately sat up and looked back at Yg with nervous and scared eyes )
B-babe. ( Tried to explain himself)

Yg :( madly threw Mns phone on the bed and then started his lectures again)
You still hadn't changed yet ,huh ? You're still watch them ,huh ?

Mn : Babe. Please try to understand. I was alone then .

Yg : So what Mr ?
So you need these fucking girls for your  pleasure.
You don't need me now ?

Mn : ( sat up nervously and then started to explain)
No babe. Its not like that.
Its quite opposite than you think. Of course I want you cause I love you.
But please try to understand me babe.
At that time I was helpless. At that time,you weren't by my side to help me out.

Yg : Cause at that time,you decided to take a break from me ,Mn.

Mn : ( hung his head down and sadly mumbled)
I'm sorry for that babe 🥺. .I didn't meant to do that.

Yg : Yeah.( Sighed sadly) You always say that after you make me suffer for your mistakes.

Mn quickly looked up at Yg and now went near Yg like a little baby.
He wrapped his arms around Ygs waist and then without saying anything he started to softly peck on Ygs lips.

Mn : I'm sorry honey.
I'm really sorry. At that time I thought like a selfish jerk. But now don't worry.
I'll never repeat the same mistakes again.
I'll never let you down my love.
You're my everything, love.

Yg :( softly sighed and hummed while starting to softly kiss back on Mns lips)

Slowly the soft kiss of the couple turned into a wild kiss and that lead them to lay down on the bed and continue their hot session.

Yg sat on Mns stomach and continued to devour Mns tongue while fighting for the dominance.
Mn also used the good opportunity of the moment and slowly slid down his hands under Ygs shirt.

He caressed Ygs those soft stomach making Yg moan into their hot kisses.

Finally after a long hot kiss they pulled away. Both of them now looked back at each other with their super blushing faces and loving doe eyes.