Master Plan

Argent House:

Stiles and Star: Ow, ow!

Stiles and Star: Ow! Ow!

Beacon Hills High School:

Noah: I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles and Star. Their Jeeps are still in the parking lot, so that means...

Noah: (defeated) The hell, I don't know what that means.

Noah: Um, look, if they answers their phones, if they answers their emails, if either one of you see them--

Isaac: (gently) We'll call you. Scott: Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him. Star just probably went to find him. Noah: Yeah... I'll see you, okay?

Coach: McCall... We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up. Scott: (sheepishly) Yeah, I know, Coach...Coach: All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys.

Coach: (shrugging) Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know... that's different. It's Greenberg! Coach: I'm just saying, we-- I-- need you on the team. Get your grades back up. Scott: (nodding) I will. Coach: I know. Scott: Is that everyone? Isaac: I think so...Isaac: You're gonna find him by scent? Scott: Yeah. We both are. Isaac: (frowning) But how come you get his shirt and her jacket, and I get a shoe and a scarf? Derek: We need to talk. Peter: All of us. Scott: (gasping) Holy sh--!

Argent House:

Stiles: Shhh! Star: Don't do that mischief. Stiles: Why. Star: Because it's...Stiles: (yelping) Ow! Gerard: They were trying to warn you... It's electrified. Your sister is a smart girl. Star: Actually I'm highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook. Gerard: You seem like it Star.

Stiles: What are you doing with them? Gerard: At the moment? Just keeping them comfortable. There's no point in torturing them. They won't give Derek up-- the instinct to protect their Alpha is too strong. Stiles: (anxiously) Okay, so, what are you doing with us? Because Scott can find us, all right? He knows our scent. Mine it's pungent, you know? It's more like a stench. He could find me even if I was buried at the bottom of a sewer, covered in fecal matter and urine... Star's is kinda of fruit like or candy like.

Gerard: (amused) You have a knack for creating a vivid picture, Mr. Stilinski. Let me paint one of my own-- Scott McCall finds his best friend and girlfriend bloodied and beaten to a pulp. How does that sound? Stiles: I think I might prefer more of a still life, or landscape, you know? Star is secretly chanting at spell. Star: For every witch, in every hour,Send me now the greatest power. To protect my baby from this evil power,Protect me and my baby, from the darkness that lurks. In every corner. Stiles: (scoffing) What-what are you, ninety? Look, I can probably kick your ass up and down this room--

Stiles: Okay, wait! Stiles: Wait, wait! Okay, wait! Wait! Star: Okay you can stop beating my brother up now please. Gerard: Oh really I can. Star: Yes. Gerard: Oh what are you going to do about it. Star: Ah Sha Lana. Gerard grabs his head in pain. And he gets up and grabs Star and starts beating her up too.

Beacon Hills High School:

Scott: (incredulously) What the hell is this???

Derek: (patronizingly) You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station...