First encounter

His eyes, oh how beautiful they were. From the moment you exchanged glances, the butterflies fluttered in. The meetings you planned during midnight were your everything, he was everything. So, what if he lacked some human traits? He was perfect in your eyes. Kunikuzushi.

***

      The day broke through your blinds as you shifted in bed. You expected to hear a call from your mother, M/n, but there was nothing. So instead, you got up brushed your teeth and headed to the garden which your mother usually would attend to in the mornings. In the garden there were different varieties of fruits, there were apricots, apples, peaches, grapes, strawberries, melons, and raspberries. In the distance, you heard voices, your mother's and one you did not find familiar. As you approached the voices you could see the man she was talking to. He had beautiful purple hair, a slender figure, violet-colored eyes so dark they looked close to black, and his skin was as milky as the moon. You could stare at him for ages.

      "Y/n dear, you're awake, and..you are in your nightgown..!" You looked down at yourself and looked back up, red-faced. "Please excuse me!" You squeaked out practically running out of the current situation. Meanwhile, your mother quickly apologized for you, "It is quite alright" The man spoke with a soft tone. "As mentioned before I will have the papers made and delivered as quickly as possible." Your mother said as she smiled.

                                                                                                 ***

  You came down in the most eye-pleasing dress that you owned. It was gifted to you by your aunt when you turned 22.

 It was gifted to you by your aunt when you turned 22

(This was the first chapter of the book I hope you enjoyed it so far. I am new to writing books so if you have suggestions please tell me! I might post another part..? ok bye!)