Chapter 1

Hell is a place where sinners, demon and even corrupted angel's spent their time trapped in absolute chaos and evil. Stated to be the most dangerous place in the universe. There were many strong demons but there was one who stated to have great power that can even rival one of the strongest ArchAngel in Heaven. Though his background is unknown to many. When He was in Hell, He tries to make Hell better than before by trying to lead them but other ArchDemons were against the idea and try to rebel and kill others who were against their own idea. A battle between ArchDemons began and after centuries, very few ArchDemons survive the battle with him still standing and announces him, the strongest and as a leader of Hell. He ruled Hell for several millenniums before Lucifer and her followers of fallen angels were banished to Hell by God for rebelling against God. When they arrived, He greeted them with caution and respect. But when Lucifer wants the throne to all of Hell and change things for who she'll rule Hell. A fight begun between a former Archangel Lucifer, one of the strongest Archangel in Heaven, and the ruler of Hell, whose strength is equal to an Archangel, to see who is fit for the throne with the defeated obeying the victor.

When the battle started, it wasn't easy for the both of them as they countered, endured, and risked each other's attacks but when the battle ended and the dusted clear the victor was Lucifer. No one couldn't predict the outcome of the match and now with Lucifer as the Queen of Hell and the defeated was allowed to live and force to comply with her because Lucifer admired his strength and his determination. After the battle, Lucifer struck a deal with him, either serve under Lucifer or  death. At first he deny the thought of serving under her but he later accepted as he could change things in Hell. He was pronounce as Lucifer's servant/Bodyguard, which surprised him because how can someone like him be up for the task. It took him awhile to accept the results and Lucifer as the Queen of Hell. But where is the former ruler now, well let's go see......

*Timeskip because the author is now in shock cuz how much it cost a timeskip*

Somewhere in Hell

Now we see a house in one of the seven rings The Ring of Greed. Each Ring of Hell has one Overseer, like Lucifer who is a Overseer of The Ring of Pride. In the house there are couple of demons living in the house in pea-.
???:AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

(Third person POV) Living room

???: HOW ARE YOU WINNING THIS GAME, I NEVER SEE YOU PLAY THIS GAME IN A DAY IN MY LIFE OR ARE YOU CHEATING!?!?!
???: "I AM JUST THAT GOOD AT  IT MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SO DOGWATER AND PREDICTABLE THEN YOU MIGHT WIN!?!?!"

The two demons were sitting on the couch playing Street Fighter on the TV of the living room. One of the Demons has fair skin, red, somewhat baggy eyes, and white hair, styled into a messy bob. Moreover, a pair of short black horns emerge from her hair and a forked tail from near her waist, emphasizing her demonic nature. Her mouth is drawn to imply that she has sharper teeth than the other demons, and it is fixed in a perpetual frown. She wears a red working shirt with sleeves folded just below her elbows, with a black, buttoned, sleeveless vest over it. She's also a alcoholic from whiskey all the way to vodka and a gamer from fighting to open world and even cooking games, Did I mention she like to drink which she likes do to a lot like a lot a lot. Her name is Malina, the Sour Demon.

 Her name is Malina, the Sour Demon