studying

Su-hyeok had just embarrassed himself with another wrong answer in class, which was accompanied by a soft giggle from Nam-ra. " You need to be paying more attention, Su-hyeok, or..what was it they called you? Oh! Bare-su.-" Ms Park told him in a funny manner. " Maybe you should study with Nam-ra if she's willing. " She added. " Nam-ra? Uh- no she proba-" " Okay. " Nam-ra said, cutting off Su-hyeok, without any thought. " Great, you can use the library after school. Thank you Nam-ra. " Their teacher thanked. Su-hyeok buried his head in his hands in embarrassment, he didn't even know why he put his hand up in the first place,..and also why Nam-ra wasn't hesitant at all! Oh well, he didn't have anything else to do, so he may as well accept it. After a long half an hour passed, what felt like, as slow as a snail, the bell rang, dismissing all the students. " Remember your homework for tommorow!" Ms Park announced. Everyone nodded and started packing up. Nam-ra made her way up to Su-hyeok, looking a bit happy for some reason? " I'll wait for you in the library, you better be there soon. " She said blantly. Well, maybe she wasn't as happy as she looked then. " But I-" Before he could finish, Nam-ra was gone. She was mysterious, like a vampire, or a black cat, how weird,..but Su-hyeok liked that about Nam-ra, although they didn't chat much, Su-hyeok liked always wondering what was on her mind. He legitimately felt intimidated by her, like, what could she be capable off? Anyways he couldn't stand there doing nothing. He had to go.

              The library ( I changed it )

Su-hyeok walked into the library, feeling very demeaned, a guy like him, walking into a library. He hadn't stepped foot in it in years! He noticed Nam-ra and went over to her, a bit nervous doing so. From what he saw she was setting up. She was placing books, pens and other things down onto the smooth, wooden desk. Her attention drew to him, and she just stared at him. Silently. With no expression at all. " Hey uh- are you okay??" Su-hyeok managed to splutter. " Oh. Sorry. Just thinking. " She replied quickly, again for some reason. " About what-" " That doesn't matter, sit down. " Su-hyeok made himself comfy onto a chair, and immediately starting slouching. " What are you doing. " Nam-ra said vacantly. " Sitting?" " Sit straight, you can't see like that. " " No. " Nam-ra grabbed him by a fist of his hair lightly, pulling him enough to make him want to sit up by himself. " Oww- what was that for-" he complained. " You needed to si-" " No no- stop-" He put his hand over Nam-ra's mouth, silencing her. " Look- let's just start-" He said, removing his hand. " You can't just-" " Well I just did." '" I can see that, idiot. " Whateveeeer-" After a few minutes, Nam-ra could tell Su-hyeok was already bored, just playing with one of her pens. She leaned over to grab it, but ending up slipping and falling right onto him. Su-hyeok stopped moving the pen and just sat there shocked, same for Nam-ra. She quickly bounced up. " I'm sorry, I slipped.-" " Hey- hey- its fine- it happens-" Nam-ra had went red-faced, and started pulling a string which was coming off of her skirt. " It's fine- seriously- I don't mind-" Su-hyeok said reassuringly. " Still, I'm sorry. " She mumbled. " Let's just carry on. " Before carrying on, Nam-ra snatched the pen off of him and gave him a glare signaling ' You better sit up straight '. He got the hint and sprung up to sit normally. They carried on studying, slowly getting more into it, and more interested in what the other had to say. Su-hyeok started leaning backwards on his chair. Nam-ra wasn't paying attention right now, she was writing some science equations down. Su-hyeok lent too far back, causing his chair to tip over, bringing him to the floor with it. " So that's h- what-" Nam-ra got up and knelt by him. " What were you doing-?!.." " Uhh- listening to- to you but then my chair just fell- yeah fell-!" Nam-ra noticed a drop of blood coming from his cheek. She used the tip of her fingers to try and wipe it off, but she just made it worse and smeared it. She aimed for his hand eagerly to help him up. He took her hand, and she helped him up. " I'll take you to the nurse. Hold on. " She told him, cleaning up with speed. " It's- it's fine, I mean- Im fine-" He put together in reply to her. " No- I'm  taking you there. " After she cleaned up everything, she grabbed his hand again, leading him to the infirmary. The school was about as silent as an abandoned house. They may have got carried away and stayed too long. It was now 6:30 pm. That meant no teachers, so they had to sort Su-hyeok out themselves. They eventually got to the nurses office and Nam-ra sat him down quickly. She rummaged through draws trying to find something to help.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
end of chapter 1!
hope you enjoyed this, i know it was a bit boring but it will get better!!