nurse's office

She rummaged through draws trying to find something to help. Finally she found a wipe she could use. She walked up to him, eager to help. " Stay still, this may hurt. " Said Nam-ra. " No its fine-" Su-hyeok pushed her away lightly. Nam-ra slowly got visibly more angry. She grabbed one of his hands and slammed it onto the table. " Don't make this harder than it needs to be, please. " How was she so strong? He didn't expect that. Nam-ra wiped his cheek with the wipe, cleaning it. He winced a tiny bit due to the chemicals in the wipe. " Okay are we good now-?" He asked quickly. " Yes, I thin-" She was cut off by the quick, sudden darkness of the lights turning off. " Oh my god- Please- Where are you- " Su-hyeok whined. " It's fine, its just a power cut. " " NO SERIOUSLY- WHERE ARE YOU.-" He started feeling around the space around him for Nam-ra. After a few seconds, both of his hands were on either side of her cheeks. " What are you doing you idiot?!" Nam-ra snapped. But she wasn't trying to pull away. " Just trying to like- find where you are-" Su-hyeok said embarrassingly. " Your such a baby, oh my god. >:( " " Shut up. "
Nam-ra eventually moved his hands and grabbed one of them. " Okay let's go- " She then tripped over something on the floor, before she could hit the floor, Su-hyeok grabbed her waist and pulled her up vastly. Nam-ra then suddenly got closer to him, so she was against him. " Thanks I guess. " She replied. " Haha- yeah uhm.-" Nam-ra had went red-faced, but she didn't care because he wouldn't be able to see her. " Just stay
near me so you don't fall again- okay-" Su-hyeok signified to her. Nam-ra went to his side and took hold on his right hand. " Alright, we'll try and find a classroom." He told her. " Yes, okay. " Nam-ra made him walk as slow as possible so she could hold him longer. Eventually, they made it to a classroom, and ironically it was their classroom! Su-hyeok realised and pulled Nam-ra to the front of the classroom, he felt around for the phone box to turn on his phone torch. But then this time, he slipped over! When he fell, since he was holding contact with Nam-ra, she fell with him. When he hit the floor, she landed ontop of him, her hand landing on his chest, the other by his face. But, when she fell, her lips made touch to his. Both of them didn't try to move away. This moment was quickly stopped by a security check. The lights switched on and the guard saw them on top of eachother. " Hey! Aedeul mwohae?!" The guard shouted. Su-hyeok pushed Nam-ra off quickly and then helped her to her feet. He whispered in her ear; " When I tap your thigh, run out of the left door okay? I'll distract him." After a few seconds to let Nam-ra process that, he tapped her thigh. Nam-ra bolted for the door, as Su-hyeok grabbed one of the desks and presented it to make the guard stuck for about 10 seconds. Then he ran after Nam-ra. They both ran to the unisex bathroom and Nam-ra locked the door as Su-hyeok rushed in. As he came in, he slid down the wall, making himself sit down on the floor. Panting like a dog, Nam-ra stared at him, thinking about saying something. " S- " " Why did you do that. " Su-hyeok said, cutting her off. " I didn't mean to, it was a coincidence. " " If your sure. I mean, I kinda liked it. " " What?? Don't be stupid...did you?" " ..Well..yeah." " I did too. " " What-" " I did. "
.....
" Can we do it again maybe? If you want to?" She asked. Su-hyeok nodded still shocked by what she said. He bounced up and went over to her. His and her lips touched each others. After a few seconds of doing that. Su-hyeok surprisingly said; " I think we should sleep now. " " Oh- okay." as she said that a shiver of coldness went through her frail body. Seeing this, Su-hyeok took off his blazer and wrapped it around her. " Wear it for as long as you want. " As saying that, he once again: slid down the wall, and sat down. He motioned Nam-ra to join him. She did as he asked and when she was on the floor she rested her head on his lap, making herself comfortable. " Wake me if you need anything. "

" I love you. "

He said as he placed his head on the floor. Closing his eyes, he dozed off. " ....

I love you too.
Nam-ra said back, as she fell asleep too.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
end of chapter 2!
told you it would get better 😮‍💨