𝟏| 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

1: tattoo

"Of the man he'll become

"Of the man he'll become."

THE HOSPITAL WAS crowded and full of doctors, nurses and many patients staying inside their rooms while the occasional nurses checked on the patients. The town of Beacon Hills was as normal as it could be, other than the many werewolves hiding out and living in the town, acting like normal human beings without suspicion.

The color white was seen all around the hospital as a certain teenage werewolf found himself venturing towards the elevator after his mother had called him when one of his werewolf friends was brought into the hospital with a strange woman.

There were at least two or three people in almost every single hallway of the building where the doctors and nurses worked in as some wore white coats, others in blue and purple-ish outfits as they held clipboards in their hands with information for the new patients they were heading to check on as they laid in their beds, hospital gowns on their bodies, replacing their usual clothing.

The elevator doors opened up with a ding as Scott McCall stepped right inside, pressing the button to the second floor. Just as the doors were about to close, a metal stick came right in between the elevator doors, stopping them from closing the rest of the way.

Scott leaned forward, going to open them and as they opened, his eyes trailed upwards on the stick, seeing that there was a man on the other end when his dark gaze looked up to the man's face. The man wore a pair of glasses over his eyes, using his stick to step inside as Scott stepped to the side, the man he realized was blind stopping on the other side.

The teenager felt himself standing awkwardly when the man asked for him to hit the button for the second floor. Looking over, the werewolf had been quick to realize that was the floor he was headed towards but decided to press it so the man could hear he had done so, receiving a small thanks from the blind man.

For about thirty seconds or so, there was an awkward silence between the two males as Scott shifted on his sneaker covered feet when the doors eventually opened up with a ding. Just as he went to step out, a hand grazing his wrist made him stop to see the man had reached out in his direction.

"You wouldn't mind helping me out for a second, would you?" The man asks, already placing his hand on Scott's shoulder.

"Um, sure." Scott replies, feeling rude to say no.

And with that, the two were stepping out of the elevator and into the hallways, going in a slight slow pace that had Scott dropping his head down in slight annoyance, wishing he hadn't been put into this situation.