Male kim possible x cuvry wife reader

Being the wife of most when know angry ken possible was something interesting and always brought danger at times. You had become friends with Ken and Ron in preschool and that soon lead to you and Ken dating, in high school. Later on getting married after getting done with college.

Ken " okay what the matter"

Y/n " what do you mean"

Ken " don't you act like that you know what I mean, you are quite and we mostly talk while listening to the news"

Y/n " Ken what do you think about kids"

Ken " oh kids yeah they are cool I had taken care of my brothers a few times when, they were young and babysat as well"

Y/n " I don't mean that Ken I mean kids ... our kids"

Ken " oh"

Y/n" see I l know this conversation was stupid ... forget it"

Ken " no why are you thinking about kids now .... Do you want kids"

Y/n " yes I want to have a family but you are always busy, it you might mot be there"

Ken " honey nothing impossible for me and if we have kids I will be the best dad I can be"

Y/n " what if some of comes after the kids ..."

Ken " honey everything will be fine don't worry and having a family with you will make me happy"

Y/n " okay"

Ken " good and hey it will be fun to see this house with more people, and kids who are like us there will be mo stopping the possible family"

Y/n " why do I have a feeling you will make our future kids you fellow agents the possible family in actions"

Ken " that will be fun ... maybe I will give it a try" you looked at Ken who soon smirked and looked away, as he knew he was going to maybe have this kids come on mission.

Many years later

Y/n " dinner ready" soon footsteps were heard running into the kitchens and you soon looked up to see your husband Ken, and older kids who were twins boys and baby girl.

Ken " cool dinner"

Y/n " umm what with the hair all three of you"

Jack " oh we were fighting some villain and he had this ray that shocked our hair"

Allen " it was fun we even saved the day with dad"

Y/n " aww that cute go take a shower all three of you"

The guys " yes ma'am"

Y/n " see Sara you daddy and brother like to come home covered on dirt, messing up the house again"

Ken " hey you love us and you know this will happen, and when Sara older she can come with us"

The twins " yeah"

Y/n " there nothing that can stop the possible family"