Beer Bottle

Triggers:sh,sa,abuse

Finneys pov
I gained a bit more confidence. But at the same time I was petrified not just cause of Sam. For the first time in forever.  I wore a t shirt. It showed all my healed scars. Not only from the grabber.  From me.

I sigh. I wasn't ready to wear shorts cause of scars on my thighs.  So I had a  tan red t shirt with sweat pants and black converses and a watch with my matching bracelet with vance and my matching necklace with robin.

Gwen left early for school for some club but I was just about to leave when my father grabbed a handful of my shirt roughly pinning me to the wall where I wasn't touching the floor. It hurt like I was choking.

"What the hell did I tell you?! I said not to miss a bell but you did yesterday!" He yelled  making  my ears ring. He threw me roughly  on floor "I'm sorry!" I manged to get out while I was coughing for air.

Before I knew it he smashed a beer bottle over my head, not hard enough to kill me or knock me out. But hard enough  to leave a giant cut from the middle of my forehead to left side of my face just about to my mouth .

And the thing was I couldn't see. He cracked it so hard the cut went right though my left eye and I went blind in my left eye. " Come on shit bag, I'm taking you to the doctor then school. Your telling them you tripped into a window."

~time skip~

I was dropped off at school  with a eye patch, it wasn't covering everything you could still see   the scar across my for head and cheek. It just wasn't showing the middle part. I stepped in the school. It was only half way though.

Every single person was staring at me. Of course Why dose everything hsve to happen to me. Abused.Kidnapped.
Bullied.Raped.  etc.
I try to ignore it as I make my way to my locker.

I turn the lock finally opening it when I hear footsteps. " Amor?! What happened to your eye!" Robin speaks. I didn't wanna look at him he probably found me unattractive now.

I shove books in my locker." It's nothing I tripped and went head first into a window. You know clumsy Finn." I say trying to brighten the mood. I later saw vance behind  robin.

"You sure?" Robin asks me as I nod my head  and shut my locker my turns me towards him "Your still beautiful."  He says as I blush bright pink.

"Thank you robin." He smiles and grabs my arm pulling it towards his face planting multiple kisses on my scars. He stops and looks at me " Bye love." He says walking away as vance dosent follow.

He places his hand on the  locker leaning infront of me. "You didn't trip didn't you.  Tell me little bro."  He looks at me, as I take a deep sigh. Vance was like a older brother figure. Since mine. Died infront of me.

I look up at him "My dad, was angry.  And he um. Pinned me to a wall choking me . Later being thrown into the floor.  As he uh.. smashed a bottle of beer over my head making this.  The glass cut my eye too.  And got a little beer in it now.. I'm blind in that eye."

He looks at me with sorrow. " Star.. I'm sorry."  I bite my lip in nerves.  " it's okay.. just keep that between me you and robin.. I don't want the others to know yet." He nods  his head in understanding.

I look at his bracelet the one I made for him. White Grey and black and red and blue strings mixed together.  His favorite colors. Blue was cause me.

Mine are blue purple white and tan with red strings cause that's his favorite color. I smile at him as we part ways. Truly. Honestly.  I'm only still alive for the group and Gwen.

Especially Gwen. Robin. And vance.

A/n
Sorry I'm in a silly goofy depressed mood so I'm only writing angst lol 😛

706 wordsss