Chapter 15: Hirahms Harem

Orlando, Florida

2 months later

Hirahm Saleem Vasquez

I listened as the key turned in the door, I was sitting in the living room. "Hey Bless" I said looking at her put her keys in the key dish "Hey Rah, you can wash my car tomorrow?" She asked looking through the mail "yea" I said nonchalantly "hey alara" she finally looked up "oh, she's sleep" she laughed walking further into the house.

"Hey alana" she said slowly, seeing her cooking in the kitchen "hi blessing, you hungry?" She said softly "no thank you" she responded walking to the back.

She came back out a few minutes later "who got the shower on in the main bathroom? And the damn door is locked" she said standing infront of the window blocking the sun that was starting to shine. "Nah, Somyari is in there" I said plainly not looking away from the TV, I saw her face turn confused from the side of my eye.

She walked away, going in her room. When Alana finished cooking she went to the room with everyone's food and I carried Alara to bed.

Somyari came in the room in her towel "when are you going to pick up Rahmyi?" Alana asked Somyari as she brushed out her hair. I tapped Alara lightly to feed her food. "You gotta eat" I whispered to her and moved over to allay closer "noo" she whined lowly making me roll my eyes and putting the food down. I cuddled up next to her, I felt Somyari and Alana get in the bed and cuddle up next to us.

I woke up later on to a half empty bed, Alana was sleeping and Somyari was sitting in the bathroom with the door open "where Alara?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders. I got up looking around the house but nobody else was home, I pulled out my phone "hello?" I said when Bless answered the phone "what?" She asked driving "where Alara?" I asked "we came outside to get food" she said plainly "okay what you got me?" I asked going through the fridge "shit, I only got us something because we got our nails done for tonight" she said sipping her drink "where y'all went?" I asked pulling out my food from last night "bye" she said hanging up the phone. I sucked my teeth and turned the oven on, my phone was ringing but I let it ring out.

"Man what?" I picked it up without looking when it started ringing again "boy who the hell you talking to? And why you ain't answering your damn phone?" My momma said making me laugh "ain't shit funny" she sucked her teeth.

"I'm sorry, I'm cooking" i said putting my food from last night in the oven "mmhm ain't cooking shit, open the damn door" she said "what door?" I asked and I heard someone sucking their teeth "the house door Hirahm please stop playing with me" she said calmly.

I closed the oven and went to open the door. My Mom and Aunts were standing there giving me a death stare "talking about what door, done lost your damn mind" my Titi said making me laugh "Hi y'all" I rolled my eyes and gave everyone a hug. They came into the kitchen with me and sat at the island "y'all hungry?" I asked "we don't want anything you done cooked" my Aunt Riiah said with her eyebrow raised.

I laughed shaking my head "Alana made it" I said opening the refrigerator "I thought her name was Alara? That's the one right? Alara?" My aunt Yena looked over to my momma "yes, but Alana is her sister. It was a whole thing now he dates Alana" my momma said making me laugh on the inside.

The bathroom door opened and closed letting me know someone was awake. Somyari walked into the kitchen yawning, letting me know they both were up "hi" she said shyly, caught off guard by the company in the kitchen. "Hi Somyari" My momma and aunts all said at the same time with their eyebrows raised.

She took the food out of the fridge and put it on the stove. I took mine out the oven and started eating, once the food was hot she made everybody a plate "you so rude" she said putting her plate out last "why?" I asked as I washed my plate "why you didn't make them food?" She pouted making me laugh "they wasn't hungry" I shrugged my shoulders "You a lie" my momma shook her head. I laughed and we all exchanged words around the kitchen.

Alana walked into the kitchen caught off guard running back to the room to put clothes on. My momma looked over to me and squinted her eyes, I laughed out loud and she tilted her head to the side.

She came back out of the room giving everyone a hug "okay, I'm gonna go back home to get some clothes for the weekend" Alana said grabbing her jacket "you want me to take you? I was going to pick up Rahmyi tomorrow but I'll get him early" Somyari said as she put her plate in the sink "okay, I'll wait for you to get ready.

She sat in the living room while she waited and my momma and aunts all exchanged silent looks around the kitchen, Somyari came back out like fifteen minutes later. I walked both of them outside "I love you" I gave Somyari a kiss "I love you too" she smiled kissing me softly.

I love you, I looked down at Alana "I love you more" she said staring back at me. I smiled kissing her on her forehead and waited until they pulled off to go back inside  "now I know you done lost your ever loving mind" my momma said as I walked back into the kitchen "they okay with that?" My aunt Riiah asked staring at me "with what?" I asked making her straight face.

I laughed, the door opened and closed "Blessing come here, you okay with thi-" my Titi Blanca started but stopped once Bless walked into view with Alara "with what?" She said walking over giving everyone a hug "hi" Alara said shyly as everyone looked at her confused "didn't she just leave?" My aunt Yena asked turning her head to me.

"Hi Alara" my momma smiled waving her over "I haven't seen you in a while" she said giving her a hug. Alara wrapped her arms around her and just unfolded "I missed you!" She squealed pulling my momma to the living room. I sat in the kitchen catching glares from my aunts as they whispered to each other, not long before they got up going to the back.

After a few minutes I walked to the back hearing them in blessings room "a fucking harem!" My aunt whisper yelling, I laughed as everyone turned their attention to me "you running a damn brothel?" My titi Espy asked making blessing laugh and walk into her bathroom, closing the door and starting the shower.

"Nah, I just want all of them" I shrugged my shoulders "and they all want me" I said nonchalantly.

They all looked at me with an intense stare.