𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞

| 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞|

11:30 am

✧༝┉˚*˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙*˚┉༝✧

the following day after the dispute between you and tendou. he drove you over to the doctor's office to make sure to get the correct prescription for sleeping. and fixing the itching problem.

"how long have you been taking these?" the doctor turned in the chair

before you answered you looked at tendou who was in the same room as you. you so badly wanted him to leave. the doctor took note of that and politely asked him to step out, "boyfriend?"

you didn't say anything back. "ah kids these days" the doctor made a cheesy comment. "how have you been feeling since you started taking the medication?"

"moody." you responded, "my head starts to hurt a bit and i feel like words just come out of my mouth without me even thinking about it"

"i think i need a therapist-"

"we'll talk about that some other time," the doctor wrote down something on his clipboard. "back to my question before- how long have you been taking this medication?"

"about a week." you scratched your arm. "god- how do i stop this itching?"

"may i?" the doctor reached to hold your arm. you nodded and he examined the red spot all over, "this is eczema" he moved back in the chair and opened a cabinet, "apply this day and night"

he handed you a tiny bottle. "they have a bigger size in the pharmacy"

"thanks," you replied. you twisted the cap open and started to rub the serum into your arm. you felt relief for a second there. "is there a parent available?"

"my parents are out on vacation," you said, "they're never really home."

"so he's all you got?" the doctor asked, "your boyfriend?"

you looked at the door and noticed tendou's shoes. he was waiting for you..."yes."

"alright." the doctor nodded, "i'll call you back for the therapist another time"

he smiled, "have a good day"

tendou stood up straight from leaning on the door and grabbed your jacket from the chair. "thanks" tendou said back. you exited the office and rubbed your eyes while walking to the car. you opened the door for yourself and looked out the window.

he started the engine and turned on the radio. the song, "through your window" by julie started playing. you reached your hand over your head. tendou turned the volume down, "is it true?"

"your parents aren't around often?"

"snooping now?" you side-eyed him

"sorry" he looked forward at the road. there was a red light now. the silence in the car was tense and loud. "you're the only one i have now." you said, feeling like you wanted to break down but you held it in.

"i know" tendou's hand touched your thigh. his hand squeezed it tightly until the light changed. when his hand lifted you saw the mark it left, you placed your jacket over your leg to ignore what had just occurred.

"about yesterday-" you tried to say

"don't worry about it." tendou shook his head, "that wasn't you and i want to apologize for how i acted. it was out of line, i'm sorry."

"mhm." you listened to him. "i just wanted to say that i think we aren't right for each other, but i can't leave you" you yawned. you rested your head against the window, "the most i can do is hope we change for the better"

"you do that" he smirked, "i'll be here."

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 !

- time end | 12:47 am |