The only normal day

Y/n's pov

THE NEXT DAY

I walked to school and I was early

" Hey I won't get sent detention today" I whisper-screamed

"Y/n your early" gojo said with a smile

He was happy, but about what, I have no clue

"Hey sensei" I said back

I put my things in my locker and walked to my first class which you guessed it is was gojo's homeroom

Aaaaaaahhhhhh!

His shirt was unbuttoned so I could see his chiseled chest and THIS MAN IS HOT!

"Oh hey y/n I thought that you would just stand in the hallway until the bell rang" he said looking at the desk while grading papers

"I can do that" I said turning around and walking away from the single,hot,teacher that I flirt with every day

I look at my DM's and see some weird things

TIME SKIP

*bell rings*

I walked into class and gojo smiled at me. I could tell it was at me. It was the smile of "you are gonna get it after school" but with more cute suduction. No one notices the smile he flashed at me though.

"ok class you have a test- or a quiz about yoursevls. Ill call your names and you will see your grade for the class and that will determan if you need to take the quiz" gojo said

SHIT!SHIT!SHIT! I know im gonna have to take it unless i can get EXTRA CREDIT. I smirk at the thought of the extra cradit i was thinking about. Ill have to wear som slut-ish  looking clothes. Maybe he will give me another detintion.

"Y/n" he speeks my name and i got nerves

I walk to his desk and he shows me the grade. I thought i was failing but i have a B- in his class. I dont have to take it but if i want to grauate thid year i need A's in all my classes. So i take the quiz.

This quiz is really eazy well for me. And the fact that he and i know each other VERY well.

One question on here is what is your favorite color. I put (f/c) of corse.

After a bit of working i finished. I waked to turn it in. Of corse the hot populer girl was flirting with Gojo Sensei.

"ok here is my test" i say then try to walk away but Gojo grabed my hand an pulled my back to his desk amost making me fall into his lap. Gladly i grabbed his desk and pulled back a little so if i did fall it would be on thr floor not in his lap.

*the bell rang*

I ran out of class so that he coulden't get me

TIME SKIP TO LAST CLASS

I have to go back to gojo's or should i skip? No I'll be brave. I walk into his classroom and sit down as people are get in here.

We are only here for our free period. He was smiling when i walk in the door. It was a smile that he would usaly flash at me but he was looking at someone else.

"Y/n you have to stay after" he said while looking at my slitly sad face.

*bell rings*

I stayed in my seat till i was sure no one was in the hallway. Then, closed the classroom door.

"So why the fuck are you looking at Alicen"
(the populer girl that was flerting with him earlier)

"She told me that she was gonna take the quiz even though he grade is fine. Just like you" he said

"So the only reason you smiled at her was becaue she took the tes and not because she was flurting with you? I believe you" i say with the last part sarcastic.

"come here Y/n" he said with domenice.

I walked to him but slowly. Like how you would if you heard a noise downstairs when you are home alone.

"sit down" he said pointing to his lap

I sat being obedent

"good girl. Now listen to me. I only love you. You little whore. She is a bitch and the only reason I am nice to her is because i have a job as a teacher that i really like" he said as im having a mini panic attack.

"ok but how do i know you aren't lying to me? Tell me Satoru. I wanna know." i said

He trys to kiss me but i back away but not enough to fall on the floor.

To Be Continued~

A/n

Im so fucking sorry about not updating scense october i have been really busy and stressed with school and some family drama so again im so sorry

The writer
Karma-chan