The Characters' Descriptions

Bear with me here, because I thought of it at the last minute!

Make sure you review!

The Original Gang

Daki/Ume - The most popular girl in school and every boy wants her. Problem is, she likes only one, a lone wolf with long black hair with mint green tips . And her best guy friends are: Yuichiro , Muichiro , Sabito, Yushiro , and Senjuro. Her best friends that are girls are: Nezuko , Makomo , Sarah, and Bridget. Only her friends and brother can call her Ume. A friend from the past has come back, but only for one reason: TO HAVE ! Is Ume in trouble when she has finally found true love?

Yuichiro - The most popular guy in school, and is totally surrounded 24/7 by fan girls. Here's the problem: he likes one silver headed girl. His best guy friends are: Muichiro , Sabito, Yushiro , and Senjuro. His best friend that is a girl: Ume . He is friends with her girl best friends, since they don't have crushes on him. He has finally found true love, but someone wants to take that away!

Muichiro - Yuichiro's younger twin brother and second  most popular guy in school. He is the co-captain of the soccer team, and he seems to have a fan club of his own. He also has his sights set on one of Ume's girl best friends. He needs to put his feelings inside, because his older brother's love is in trouble!

Yushiro - Has lost weight, and he is as slim as the twins and Sabito. Because of that, he is the third most popular guy in school. But, you can't really say that he has a fan club of his own. His best buddies are: The tokito twins , Sabito, Ume, and Senjuro. He has a huge obsessive crush on Ume but also has a crush on one of Ume's best girl friends, which are also his friends. His love may have to wait, Ume IS IN A MAJOR CRISIS!

Senjuro- Surprisingly he is the fourth most popular guy in school. He is the star of the basketball team, and its beloved captain. The once little boy has become as tall as the rest of them, and has become more handsome. He has a fan club of freshman girls drooling over him. He may have problems for love, when one of Ume's best girl friends has a crush on him. He will have to deal with that later because the girl that is like a sister to him is in trouble!

Sabito - Fifth most popular guy in school, and has almost as many fan girls as the Tokito twins . Soccer champion extraordinaire, he is the captain of the soccer team, but since soccer season is over, he gets to hang out with his best buds: Tokito twins, Ume, Yushiro , and Senjuro. He is also friends with Ume's best friends, because they are nice. He might find true love of his own. But first, he has to help his best buddy in protecting his beloved.

Other Characters Included in Story That Play Medium Sized Roles

Nezuko - One of Ume's best friends, second most popular girl in school, and she seems to have an interest in Yuichiro's little brother.

Makomo - Another one of Ume's best friends, third most popular girl in school, and she seems to have a crush on the captain of the soccer team .

Sarah- Another one of Ume's best friends, fourth most popular girl in school, and a certain used-to-be chubby boy has his eyes on her.

Bridget- Ume's freshman best friend, fifth most popular girl in school, and she has a puppy love crush on a certain star basketball player, who seems to like her back.

Kaigaku- A hot-headed popular guy who seems to have the hots for our Ume. But, one other hot head won't let him have her.

Hantengu- A new guy who seems to know Ume. They're friends, but he wants to be more than just that. But, her new boyfriend will probably say "no can do".

Those are the characters!
Hope you are excited for the story!

Bye guys!