Chapter 2 ( Disguise)

" You still haven't find her?" Natigilan SI Nico sa pagpasok Ng office Ng kanyang boss sa tanong nito. The question was too firm and dangerous.

Anyone can tremble for that just simple question but he might not be. Afterall he long knows who this man is.

" Boss, The CCTV of the Hotel was deleted. Moreover, You don't clearly remember that girl of yours face. How could I find her so easily when I don't know her at all." Hindi talaga sya nagrereklamo. Hindi talaga?

The Man expression became firm." Do you want me to deduct your salary Nico?" Makapangyarihan nitong tanong.

" Boss Naman." Napa Kamot sa ulo SI Niko. " I will surely find her even though I don't know her. I will really find her." Pangungumbinsi nito.

The Man just looked away. His mesmerizing deep blue eyes are so beautiful yet beneath it has pure darkness that makes you scared.

" Here's the papers that you need to sign." Inilapag ni Nico Ang napakabigat na papel sa lamesa. He stands firmly because the next report that he will say will surely put his boss in a bad mood. "Some investors wanted to talk to you regarding the loss of sales of one of our subsidiaries. They say they pull out the share if you won't contact them."

Finally, He caught the attention of his boss but he really wished he didn't. " Tell them to pull out then. Such a bunch of investors will not matter." Walang takot na utos nito.

Nico gulped. Working with this Monster really is hard. How could he let those investors pull out? The company will be in chaos but looks like his boss doesn't care at all.

" Regarding that Loss of Sales Nico? Is it her again?" Muling napatingin SI Nico sa kanyang boss and sighed.

" Yes, Lady Latisha Arcoon might really hate you. " Nakangiwi na sagot nya. " His really targeting you Master." Pagpapatuloy nya.

Nakita niya Ang pag tiim bagang ng kanyang boss.

" Then settle a meeting with Ms Letisha Arcon. I would like to know what that little girl grudge to me." Napaatras SI Nico Ng Isang ngiti Ang lumitaw sa labi Ng kanyang boss. He always called it A Devil's Smile.

Nico can't help but to shook his head. Sa lahat ba Naman Ng hahamunin bakit Ang boss nya pa.

Lady Letisha Arcon is known as the most powerful woman of the business world. Of Course the youngest too. For the past 2 years she was been targeting his boss all those years. Whether on auctions, business deals, paperwork. Everything. She's competing all over him.

If I'm not mistaken. It was because 2 years ago. My boss defeated her at an auction. After that she holds a grudge but actually we never really see Letisha Arcon personally. It was because she's a very private person. She never did prescon or interview. If she did. Her spokesperson is the one that will be shown on television.

But looks like his Boss is finally at his limit. Now, He wants to have a private talk with Lady Letisha Arconn.

Nico sighed." Yes."  Napa Sulyap sa name board na nasa lamesa nito with the name Ezekiel Stevan The CEO of Stevan Enterprises.

Yes, He is his boss.

Ezekiel Stevan isn't called the Monster Billionaire for nothing. I guess Lady Letisha will really have a hard time in the Business World.