CHAPTER- 11

Author's POV

After changing Lillian and Jimin went to their destination..

Lily: Happy Birthday Eomma..

Lillian attaches the balloons near a cemetery.. The name written on it was.. Aera Jimin Park

Out of somewhere an old lady comes and greets Jimin..

Mrs. Min: Lets go inside Lady Park..

Lillian: Sure aunty.. Can I go dadda..?

Jimin: Sure baby..

After that Lillian goes away with Mrs. Min.. Meanwhile Jimin sits near the cemetery and places the flowers which he had brought earlier..

Jimin: Happiest Birthday Sweetheart.. Its been 3 years since you passed away.. But it still feels like yesterday you were here with me.. But today you are here.. Only I know how many nights I have spent without you crying.. But I have to be strong for you, for Lily.. I promised that I will not cry.. But can I not.. My love for you never faded..

I still remember the day I met you for the first time.. The first day after marriage.. The day we got the news that you were pregnant and ofcourse the day when we welcomed Lillian in this world..

All those memories helps to live without you.. Lillian is turning 5 this year.. I still remember the day when we celebrated her first birthday.. You were so happy.. I should have stopped you that day.. I never knew that would be our last goodbye..

I promised you I will never love someone unless it you.. Mom is forcing me to get maried.. But how can I get married to someone when my heart still beats for you..

I was yours and would be forever yours..

A little flashback

After Lillian's first birthday Aera was travelling through Busan to Seoul for a business meeting.. But before she can reach Seoul she got into an accident.. Although the accident was fatal she managed to survive.. But after 2 days of the accident her health started deteriorating..

She told Jimin to take care of Lillian and himself and not cry thinking about her... Although he promised her.. But after her funeral Jimin he couldn't stopped himself and cried for 2 days continuously.. After that he changed himself.. He never looked at any other girl and decided to become a single dad and give a good future to Lillian..

Flash Back over...

Jimin was wiping his tears when Lillian comes back with Mrs. Kim..

Lily: Dadda.. Were you crying..?

Jimin: No baby.. Lets go.. Its getting late..

Lily: Ohkay.. Take care Eomma.. I love you a lot..

Jimin smiles at her daughter and goes towards their car..

Mrs.Min: He loved you a lot.. I hope your love story will be completed next time..

The End

Thanks a lot starrys.. This series is finally ended.. Sorry if I disappointed you.. We'll meet in another series.. Stay tuned..
Lots of Love..
Annette Parklove