07

You're lucky I'm a private person I've quietly carried  your burden And everyone thinks your an Angel But shit I'd probably use different wording

I've quietly carried your burden
And everyone thinks your an Angel
But shit I'd probably use different wording

°。°。°。°。°。

Anastasia was thankful for her upbringing . It brought her to be where she was
Today. A lieutenant in the navy with the natural talent of a Mitchell and the lessons from kazansky she was practically unstoppable in the sky.

She worked hard to get herself to where she was today. She was proud of herself and didn't stop working to get where she wanted to be. She learned in life that she needed to teach herself mostly everything Because she couldn't rely on anyone in her life.

The only constant in her life was iceman, and his family. They were always there for her even if she pushed them away as hard as she could, she learned eventually that they were her chosen family and nothing she could do would make them love her any less.

°。°。°。°。°。

Training started later today , maverick deciding to cut the team some slack with the early wake up calls , he knew he hated those in his Topgun days.

Anastasia sat in the middle row of the room, this time Phoenix sat with Bob her back seater , rooster sitting at the front by himself and hangman and coyote across from him. The other pilots sat in the back two rows.

"Time is your greatest enemy" maverick started the class "phase one of the mission will be a low level ingress attacking in two plane teams. You'll fly along this canyon to your target." He paused to look at everyone , not one of them seemed scared , interested maybe but definitely not scared.

"Radar guided surface-to-air missiles defend the area , these sams are lethal" he continued "but they're designed to protect the skies , not below the canyon"

"That's because the enemy knows no one is insane enough to fly below them" payback butted in , out of all the people in the class Anastasia didn't think he'd be the one to shout out.

"That's exactly what I'm going to train you to do. On the day you're altitude will be 100 feet maximum, you exceed this and the radar will spot you"

"Time to target is 2 and a half minutes. That's because 5th generation fighters will be waiting at a base nearby. Going head to head with these fighters in your f-18 and you're dead"

The faces of the class started at him intently , hanging into his every word. This mission was one they might not come back from and they were prepared for that.