Author's Note

Hello Readers,

This is my first book and I would love feedback; constructive criticism, comments, etc.

The goal of this story is to see how you, the reader, feel about my writing and what I can do to improve.

This book is an action packed, romance blooming, epic fantasy story; dealing with a 'average human' girl  who steps into a new world when she drifts off to sleep. Her path of destiny starts off when she enters into the 'Blood' Queen's court of Underland (Under, as the locals know it as). There she meets a mysterious man that tries to steal her heart in attempt to heal his own. Will he succeed in winning her heart? Or will Trish's logical mind keep her heart locked away form this fairy-tale dream? 

With that said, there are a few things you should know... This book is based highly on my actual dreams. Most, if not all, of what is written has happen in my dreams, save the fact of knowing what other character's thoughts are besides Trish's. The art in is book is also done by me.

Yes, in my dreams there is a Fae king, by the name of Jareth, who says he's real and that he will find me...

Should I be concerned?

*There are similarities with Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland and Jim Hanson's Labyrinth*