Prologue [Part 1]

CW:Grammar,Cursing,Characters being out of character

B

old-Shouting/Yelling

Italics - Whispering/Flashbacks/Thoughts

Normal - Speaking
__________________

Many kids always run away from you because you have an uncurable disease."Gets away from us!you're  disease  will infect us!"One kid yelled at me."B-But i didn't  touch anyone!" They scoff. "Maybe you're  just saying that because you wanted infect us!"Second kid said,  You started cry and yelled at the two."AM NOT  LYING!"They rolled their eyes and began walk away,they looked back at you and glare."Don't  come near us.."You're  eyes widen in shock and disbelief  at their words,you fell to your knees and started crying . you always be alone sitting under a tree away from the kids playing catch,you are reading a book when a ball rolled next to you making you confuse,you saw a boy with blue hair about you're  age running towards you and he smile."Hey can we have our  ball back?"When you're  about pick the ball up you heard two of the kids yelled out."Hey JoJo stay away from them!" "Yeah!They have uncurable  disease !" The boy infront of you named 'JoJo?' lookd in confuse. "Why?" the two kids sighs. "He will infect with that disease  JoJo!" one said which cause you frown and look away feeling insulted by their words, of course you have a disease   that cannot be cure but what  shocked you "But what if that disease doesn't  really infect people? did he really infect someone?" The two kids try find words to say it back at the blue haired male but they walked away in defeat since they don't  have the right word to say it back to him,the  blue haired male turned back to you and smile ."My name is Johnathan  Joestar!" he pulls his hand out for a handshake,you were shock that nobody never take their hand out for a handshake to you you smiled and takes his hand and shake it."Y/N...Y/N L/N"

________________

THE FIRST PART OF PROLOGUE  EXIST sorry if its short i tried my best

along for today there are new ideas i come up with for next KNY reader x JJBA stories sincd they aren't  alot of them.

1.)  Inosuke reader x Phantom blood or Diamond is unbreakable

2.) Rengoku Reader x Golden wind

3.) Douma reader x Stone Ocean

4.)Sanemi Reader x Diamond is unbreakable

so please feel free to comment  which story next should i write