-IN HEAT-: Chapter 2

Gorou

Gorou... he's warm, and soft in there, just as you imagined. Your fingertips stroke the walls inside him, completely distracted by the feels of it.

"Gh-", Gorou groans silently, and as soon as you look his way, he moves his head to the side, too embarassed to face you.
You speed up, "I'm sorry, I can't 'put it inside you' before you're prepared.", you explain.

"Haa...T-...Traveler... inside...", Gorou pants as he twitches.
"...Yes, deep inside of you....", you play along with his shutters, while slowly shoving in a third finger.
"Mhh- Ngh-... Traveler.... I-.. m-missed you so much...", he continues and you notice him wagging his tail slowly, "I- really... n-need you now."

"...Oh yea?", your hips reflexivly start grinding against his, and you drill your finger in as far as you can.
"Y-Yes...!" Gorou tenses up his face and claws into the sheets.
His cock is throbbing, and he seems to be as ready as ever.

"Good boy, you did great.", you pull out your fingers, and rest your hand on Gorou's stomach while taking your own cock out.
"Come on now, turn around and lift your ass.", you command Gorou.

He shrugs, still not facing you, as he nervously rolls on his stomach, hug the pillow underneath, and lift his hips up for you.
You get on your knees, and grab the shaft of Gorou's tail.
"A-Ah!?", Gorou yells, and tries to look behind himself, "m-my tail... b-be care-!!", "Do you want to cum or not?" you interrupt him, and press the tip of your cock against his hole.
"H-Haah- I-It's just... sen...sensitive...", Gorou explains, then sinks more into the pillow.

"Perfect", you answer, your grip tightening around Gorou's tail.
Your hips shift against Gorou's, making him moan out in pleassure, "Ha-...a...ahhh-...!?".
With an amused smile, you begin moving, not as slow as you intended to, since Gorou seems to be in a rush.
You feel like cumming already, these adorable squirms and all the begging...

"T-...Trav..el...ler- I-... A-" Gorou choked on his cries until he climaxes.
You slow down, "Huh... You came already... hah, without me? Aren't you sorry?"

"Mh- I'm... s-sorry... Mas...ter..."

"What an obedient puppy... hmph-"

"Master... f...faster...please-" Gorou begs.
Your body heats up as you follow his request and speed up. "I will... cum inside of- you"

"H-Haa- F...Fill- me- u-up-!"

Until, you finally pause and shot deep inside of him. You let out a moan while Gorou whines into the pillow.

You slip out, move your hands on his bottom, place your thumbs around his hole and spread it to admire your juice slowly flowing back out.
"D...Don't... look...", Gorou mumbles into the pillow when his tail begins to wag again.
"Gorou... you're too cute. Come here."
He hesitates, then sits up and looks at you innocently. His face is all read and you figure traces of tears across his cheeks, his breathe is heavy and his thighs are shaking.
You stare at him in silence, then can't help yourself but move close to him and give him a gentle kiss.

Your arms wrap around his small body, and you pull him on your lap.
"You're so adorable, I could do this every day to you.", your lips move over his neck while you place kisses across his smooth skin.
"T...Traveler...", he responds with a blush, "your...clothes...".

"Hm?", you notice your pants getting soaked by the lube and your shot from Gorou's butt, as well as the previous cum from his tip against your stomach.

With a smirk, you let go of him and lift him to stand on his knees, "We're not done yet are we?", you ask with a poke against the tip of his again-hard cock.
"Please not..." Gorou responds with a hungry expression down at you.

Without taking your eyes off of his face, you strip your clothes off, and shove them off of the bed. "I have time for you all day.", you promise quietly, then push him back down on your lap.

You hold him in your arms again, as you give him another kiss on the lips.
Gorou hugs you back, while his hips shyly grind against yours.

"Traveler...?", the boy mumbles into the kiss until you look up at him, "I love you...", he continues while his ears flop unsure of your reaction.

This must be your lucky day. Suprised, you smile at him and take a hold of his hips, "I love you more~".
Gorou smiles back at you, his tail wagging waster and the desire for you in his eyes growing even more.
You are the only one he needs now, and the only one who can heal him from his heat.

As you're hard from Gorou's grinding again, so you gently shove yourself back inside his still slippery hole.
The feeling of his nails digging into your back and his soft moans... but this time, you're facing eachother. His face seems strained, yet relieved when you fill him back up with your cock.

Again, you thrust in and out of him while watching him bounce on your lap.
"D..Don't... hold ah- b-back... a-anymore now..." Gorou moans, making you claw into his ass and speed up. Your teeth clenches while you're letting arduous gasps out with every move.
He's getting louder, now you're doing well, his pupils widen and new tears form in his eyes.

Seeing Gorou loose his mind because of your cock... is incredibly arousing. It makes you wanna keep him to yourself.
Without another thought, you lean into his embrace, pressing your chest against his and dig your teeth into the boy's neck.
"K-Kaah...-!?" his ears raise while you groan into his skin.

Your hips pick up speed while you chew on him "n-not too... h...hard...", Gorou gasps in pain and pleassure while your hands stretch his bottom.
"They...they gonna... s-see."

Your mouth let's go of Gorou's skin, and you pause.
You give him a gentle push to make him fall on his back into the bed again. Your hands shift to lift up one of his legs and you put his ankle on top of your shoulder.

"If only i had... teeth like yours. You'd never get rid of my marks" you grin and run your hand over his cheek.
Gorou stares at you with big teary eyes not sure how to react until he screams out when you thrust inside of him again.

"W-Wait- t-too- a-...!" the boy chokes, his body bends and his head falls back as he climaxes again. "Haah-!....m....much...-"
Turned on by the sight, you clench your teeth, ram into him and cum inside of him again...

Gorou gasps with his hands clawing into the bedsheets. He pulls his leg back and bends the other.
Slowly pulling out, you drop next to Gorou who is still looking upwards gasping and shaking.

"...", you look at him for a moment, then lay your hands on his cheek and turn his head towards yours. "You did great." you praise him and press a soft kiss on his lips.
He pouts at you innocently, then digs his head into your chest and warps himself around your body.

His ears point backwards, and his tail is wagging slowly still. He's adorable, and you wish you could stay longer but...

Gorou nestles his head against you, with his soft hair carassing your skin, "I... love you.... Thank you."

Alright, maybe you will stay until the morning.
You embrace Gorou in response, and put your hand on the back of his head with a smile. "I love you too, Gorou."
You fell asleep quickly zZzZz

" You fell asleep quickly zZzZz