anger pt 1

-elis side: Monday 13/2/23 11:01-
"So Eli Valentine's Day is tomorrow is there anyone in particular your asking to be your valentine?" Jimmy asks Eli, towards the end of class" when Quinn hears this she starts listening in, because she sits behind them. "Uh no not really haha" Eli responds sorta awkwardly. Why tf is he asking me that? Is he asking anyone, maybe I should ask. Yeah I'll ask him. "What about you?" Jimmy just looks at him confused, Eli realises this and adds on "are you asking anyone to be your valentine?"  "Oh uh there is this one girl I really want to ask because I like her but she already has a boyfriend and has made it clear she's in uninterested" jimmy replies pensively. A little while, when class has ended and Eli is with his friends, eating lunch Gwen brings up valentines day to Lumi and Olivia asking about what they're going to be doing "we're going for a walk  on the beach after school and then I have a suprise for Liv" lumi says while Olivia begs to know what the suprise is. "So Eli what are you doing with Jimmy for Valentine's" Gwen says knowing it'll annoy him but he reacts.. unexpectedly in a lash of anger and yells " WE ARNT DATING." everyone goes quiet for a second  I didn't mean to do that.. I don't where that came from ig I'll play it off as me joking "haha you guys are stupid" the others aren't fully convinced tho, due to how awkward and uncomfortable his laughing sounded.